Is anyone proposing to their man on Feb 29th?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
As the title says....anyone proposing to their man this leap year?

How does everyone feel about a woman proposing? This has been playing on my mind recently and not too sure whether to pop the question or not :s need some words of wisdom lol

Hello

If you feel that you're both definitely ready then why not?! Personally, I'm waiting for mine to ask but I'm quite traditional in a lot of ways. I'm sure he could only feel flattered and happy to bed asked! Make sure you let us know what you decide and how you get on! Good luck X

I won't be proposing but we will be celebrating that day. We officially became a couple on 29th feb 2008 so although we have been together for 4 years it will be our first proper anniversary! It's his birthday the next day too! X

I won't be proposing but we will be celebrating that day. We officially became a couple on 29th feb 2008 so although we have been together for 4 years it will be our first proper anniversary! It's his birthday the next day too! X

So in 2108, expect a card from me congratulating you on your 25th wedding anniversary!

Madness, me and my man are the same date! 4 real years now haha, guess he will have to buy me a gift this year!!!

Kate x

Madness, me and my man are the same date! 4 real years now haha, guess he will have to buy me a gift this year!!!

Kate x

Haha that's what I've told my other half! He's used the excuse that it's not really our anniversary the past 3 years so he hasn't got that excuse now!

Well actually no, not one present... both of your partners should have to buy you each 4 years worth of gifts!!! :lol:

I think that would only be fair :wink2:

Well actually no, not one present... both of your partners should have to buy you each 4 years worth of gifts!!! :lol:

I think that would only be fair :wink2:

I like your thinking! Only problem is he would turn around and say that he better be getting 4 too! It's his birthday the next day too so could be expensive! Lol

GO for it ...........or wait another 4 years???? ..........if mine didnt ask me last year i would have deff done it this year x

i think i'll propose to my husband that he starts cleaning up after himself!!!

The 29th is my parent anniversary, I only send them a card every 4 years........just kidding:lol:

As the title says....anyone proposing to their man this leap year?

How does everyone feel about a woman proposing? This has been playing on my mind recently and not too sure whether to pop the question or not :s need some words of wisdom lol

I watched the movie Leap Year over the xmas break. Matthew Goode :lick:

Latest posts

Back