Is he your "type"?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geeg said:
I dont think I ever had a type!! I like 'em all!!! :lol: If they are strong and masculine and smart and have a love of woman.

I married my husband 25 years ago on the 20th of this month!! Where has the time flown?? He was the best and he still is. Wonderful husband and father, grandfather and mate! :hug: Here he is with my grandson.

What a kind looking man Geeg. Very distinguished, a bit Sean connery!

Congrats on 25 years.
xx

sorry to change the subject from is he your type but whens the baby due? do you know what youre having and ahh you have a beautiful baby bump....i miss being pregnant i had my baby boy 4 months ago and its sad when i cant take him everywhere with me anymore!! x

Pickle said:
What a kind looking man Geeg. Very distinguished, a bit Sean connery!

Congrats on 25 years.
xx

So many people here think he IS Sean Connery ... but he's just my Simon and I really would not change him.

I used to go for 'pretty boys'!

You know the type - gel'd spiky hair, clean shaven, well dressed, cheeky smile.

Then I went on to 'bad lads'!

Treat em mean keep em keen - only it kept me keen but I didn't like being treated like sh*t.

Anyway then Chris came along...the first night I met him I have to admit there wasn't a massive instant attraction to his looks, it was more his personality. I had known the guy an hour and he didn't leave my side, getting me drinks, dancing with me.

To look at Chris looks nothing like my exes, he has glasses and really short hair and not a bad boy at all BUT....

When I look at him now I get butterflies and his glasses are so sexy i'd rather him wear them than not. Nobody has ever made me feel like he does and I can't describe the way I feel inside when I look at him and think...i'm carrying this mans baby and one day i'll be his wife.

mmm let me see well I am abit like Geeg I didn't have any particular type but when I set eyes on my hubby I was 15 years old and that was that he is 6 feet I am 5ft 2" (on a good day) muscular with dark hair well mind you there is a bit less than when I met him :lol:
He is a wonderful dad and best of all he is my best friend:hug:

Bobby brown ooh i loved him
Ian wright i used to have cut outs off stuck on my wall i loved really dark guys bald ones too mmm but where i lived wasnt many

I didnt quite find Ian wright but he has been told he looks like nigel benn so that ll do for me :) :)

Pickle said:
After looking at the post about who you had on your wall when you were younger, it got me wondering....who has ended up with "your type"? When I was much younger I loved Matt Goss (blonde, blue eyed ect...) but my husband has dark hair. I have always gone for dark haired men from my 20's but never liked chest hair and other things but love all these things about my hubby......I think he is actually my perfect man.

Who did you end up with?

Hey Pickle.. I have always been a teeth and butt person plus wicked personality helps. I missed the thread on 'who did we have on our walls when younger'... for me it was Stuart Copeland (drummer of The Police) and Adam Ant! I was also in love with Bjorn Borg from the age of 10 to about 14!! My first husband Stephen looked like Fred Flintstone:eek: but he had a nice butt! I think I did MUCH better the second time around! Nice teeth and butt and wicked sence-of-humour!!!:hug:

yep, Adam Ant did it for me too......I kinda always went for 'bad lads', bit of rouge, tall, muscley, tattoos. My first husband was a definate 'bad lad' and the novelty wore off after a year!! My second husband is the complete opposite to what i always went for - hes a bit 'clark kent', swotty looking, specs, quite, clean shaven, nice hair.:lol:

i've had a few good looking boyfriends.... some bad lads, some nice.. and one total and absolute gimp!!!

My husband is totally the opposite of my 'type' - i love tanned skin, dark hair, tall, blue eyes.... BUT... I married a grey haired bloke... he's tall and tanned... got brown eyes and was absolutely fantastic to begin with!! Now he drives me mad.... I wish his hair would fall out so he would be bald at least... but nope.. its as course as brillo and hanging on in there!!! He went grey early twenties....

... but I love the swine and wouldn't change him for him the world!!!

Latest posts

Back