Is it all in the title?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails Plus

Nails Plus
Reaction score
I have recently had a telephone call from a prospective new client asking if I was able to do manicures and pedicures or as a Nail Technician would I only do enchantments.

I think this has probably come about because of “Nail Bars “ that do only do enhancements.

How many of you refer to yourselves as Nail Technicians? Or as a Manicurist, Pedicurists & Nail Technician? :irked:

I have recently had a telephone call from a prospective new client asking if I was able to do manicures and pedicures or as a Nail Technician would I only do enchantments.

I think this has probably come about because of “Nail Bars “ that do only do enhancements.

How many of you refer to yourselves as Nail Technicians? Or as a Manicurist, Pedicurists & Nail Technician? :irked:

Hi hun,

Personally i call myself a nail technician and i am qualified for manicure, pedicures and nail enhancements (As well as nail art!)

Jodie x x x

Ive always thought of myself as a nail technitian offering nail care for enhanced & natural but one of my eldery clients once gave me the title of nail & beauty therapist which i quite liked the sound of.:green:

I use Nail Professional :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back