is it worth buying a microdermabrasion machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeautybank

Reaction score
Hi guys

I just in process of buying a microdermabrasion machine had all the info and
prices etc and all the sales buff etc but would really like to hear from anyone who has got one and has it increased your profits etc.
Thankyou.

I used the Crystal Clear system and it was very popular.We had lots of clients on courses and then had regular maintenance after and also people that had monthly treatments.
I didnt rate the training that Crystal Clear did and we also had some problems with the crystals getting blocked in the tubes of the machine sometimes.hth xx

I love the sorisa ones - but I am a bit of a sorisa geek! never let me down and got fab results time after time :)

I brought one in December, I started to promote in January. Since then i have done 94 treatments, ive made my money back and its very easy to get people to have a course.
The results can be seen straight away.

its the best thing i have introduced in to my business.

I used the Crystal Clear system and it was very popular.We had lots of clients on courses and then had regular maintenance after and also people that had monthly treatments.
I didnt rate the training that Crystal Clear did and we also had some problems with the crystals getting blocked in the tubes of the machine sometimes.hth xx

hi
Im selling a crystal clear microdermabration machine with products parts and p.o.s if you are interested ive just sold my buisness and the machine isnt getting used now.

I just got the Silhouette International Machine,the treatment is great but the company are very rude and expensive.
I just paid £50 for 3 new filters which can't have cost more than 5p each to produce!
I buy my Crystals from Dermasave (who did me an exact match) just to avoid further contact with them.
Clients always pleased with treatment its self.

Latest posts

Back