Is it wrong to enjoy a male Brazilian?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leor

Reaction score
I am a polite guy and never a perv or make indecent proposals to my therapist when I get a male intimate wax, I just lay back and relax. I get it done like once a month. But the thing is I really enjoy the way she pays attention and takes care of that private area for me, it's very arousing and I really enjoy it. I will confess that I go there mainly for that nice feeling than to get wax, I could just use a trimmer. But she is very friendly and seems to like me a as a customer as I don't ever make any trouble. Is it wrong to enjoy this for the intimate connection rather than the waxing procedure?

nah not really, sounds like you need a partner that understands you rather than feel turned on to enjoy your waxing. Pain is pleasure! ;-) xoxo

Im a strong believer in all treatments should be a feel good factor but I think this crosses the line a tad with erotic pleasures rather enjoying the treatment itself. It all boils down to relationship with said therapist how they would honestly feel if they found out you felt like this? :o

This has made my day :lick:

I think the thing to remember is she is a professional and its her job to be friendly, As long as you dont take this as an invitation then all is well...

It's not wrong to secretly enjoy it but to take the effort to join a forum and post about it! Now that's odd!

I am a polite guy and never a perv or make indecent proposals to my therapist when I get a male intimate wax, I just lay back and relax. I get it done like once a month. But the thing is I really enjoy the way she pays attention and takes care of that private area for me, it's very arousing and I really enjoy it. I will confess that I go there mainly for that nice feeling than to get wax, I could just use a trimmer. But she is very friendly and seems to like me a as a customer as I don't ever make any trouble. Is it wrong to enjoy this for the intimate connection rather than the waxing procedure?

Yes IT IS.:(

Yes, I do believe it is.:) Poor girl:o

I'm confused as you've put that you're female on your profile.

Some people seem to think is ok some people think is wrong, and the reason I joined this forum is not just to ask this question, this is just a particular curiosity. However I would like to know the reason is wrong since I am not acting up on it but just enjoying it in my head, and the women who choose to do male intimate waxing clearly are not shy, I actually believe that secretly most men who have intimate waxing done to them really enjoy this intimate connection with the female therapist, otherwise they would just use a trimmer, and also most of them would not have a MAN doing this for them so there must be some connection with being looked at and touched by a woman. We men need this attention and a little pain is worth it.

sorry that i must change that I am a guy

Some people seem to think is ok some people think is wrong, and the reason I joined this forum is not just to ask this question, this is just a particular curiosity. However I would like to know the reason is wrong since I am not acting up on it but just enjoying it in my head, and the women who choose to do male intimate waxing clearly are not shy, I actually believe that secretly most men who have intimate waxing done to them really enjoy this intimate connection with the female therapist, otherwise they would just use a trimmer, and also most of them would not have a MAN doing this for them so there must be some connection with being looked at and touched by a woman. We men need this attention and a little pain is worth it.
Really? I'm putting me prices up then!

Some people seem to think is ok some people think is wrong, and the reason I joined this forum is not just to ask this question, this is just a particular curiosity. However I would like to know the reason Is wrong since I am not acting up on it but just enjoying it in my head,

I advise you to continue to keep it in your head and never repeat this to anyone outloud ever again.

and the women who choose to do male intimate waxing clearly are not shy,

We may not be shy but we are also not enamoured with every male who walks into our salons for a wax!!!

I actually believe that secretly most men who have intimate waxing done to them really enjoy this intimate connection with the female therapist, otherwise they would just use a trimmer,

Many males and females like to remove the hair from the bikini area in the most effective and long lasting way - waxing.

Trimming the hair cannot be compared to full removal.

and also most of them would not have a MAN doing this for them so there must be some connection with being looked at and touched by a woman.

:eek:

We men need this attention and a little pain is worth it.

Seriously and with respect you need to get a girlfriend.

Peace and respect.

I never said that I think therapists are enamoured with every client they meet, and I don't understand why you are talking about girlfriends?? You seem to think that just because I enjoy the treatment I am talking about sex, well NO just because I said I am aroused by it i doesn't mean I am thinking about sex, seriously my therapist is a mature woman and it doesn't even come to my head. What I enjoy is just her taking care of me in that way and looking at me without shame, just allowing my self to be seen without worries. It's not about sex, it's that connection I enjoy, I feel very free in those moments, but being a man I am immediately put under the microscope. I thought I could share my experience, and I just wanted to know why would some people consider it wrong..

Your actually making me feel uncomfortable reading your thread and also leading me to believe you actually may also like reading our responses to it. Why do you want to know what we think? Who gives a s...

I never said that I think therapists are enamoured with every client they meet, and I don't understand why you are talking about girlfriends?? You seem to think that just because I enjoy the treatment I am talking about sex, well NO just because I said I am aroused by it i doesn't mean I am thinking about sex, seriously my therapist is a mature woman and it doesn't even come to my head. What I enjoy is just her taking care of me in that way and looking at me without shame, just allowing my self to be seen without worries. It's not about sex, it's that connection I enjoy, I feel very free in those moments, but being a man I am immediately put under the microscope.
I thought I could share my experience, and I just wanted to know why would some people consider it wrong..
Cause it is wrong. would you feel the same way if you were being waxed by a male therapist?

I never said that I think therapists are enamoured with every client they meet, and I don't understand why you are talking about girlfriends??

Re ENAMOURED: You suggested that if we do this particular treatment then we are clearly not shy ... why don't you tell me what that statement means to you.

Re GIRLFRIEND: You indicated that men need that kind of attention and that a little bit of pain is worth it ... if you need this kind of attention it is not a therapist you need but a girlfriend.

You seem to think that just because I enjoy the treatment I am talking about sex, well NO just because I said I am aroused by it i doesn't mean I am thinking about sex, seriously my therapist is a mature woman and it doesn't even come to my head.

I didn't mention sex. But being aroused throughout an intimate treatment where the therapist is an unsuspecting female is not quite correct.

If however you kept these thoughts in your head instead of inviting comment on them it would not be a problem.

What I enjoy is just her taking care of me in that way and looking at me without shame, just allowing my self to be seen without worries. It's not about sex, it's that connection I enjoy, I feel very free in those moments,

Leor, this makes me wonder just what else is going on with you.

but being a man I am immediately put under the microscope.

I think I object to this statement. You have put yourself under the microscope and cannot complain if you are not happy with the answers you are receiving.

I thought I could share my experience, and I just wanted to know why would some people consider it wrong

Somethings should not be shared my friend. And I have told you why I think it is wrong.

It is not necessarily wrong if it stays in your head!!!!! And if your lovely unsuspecting therapist does not get the slightest whiff that this is how you feel. Because if she suspected it even for a minute .. SHE WOULD SACK YOU AS A CLIENT.

2 Annemarie, If you don't give a s... WHY READ IT AND make a COMMENT. Who is forcing you to read it? Unless of course you enjoy reading it (which is obvious)

2 Annemarie, If you don't give a s... WHY READ IT AND make a COMMENT. Who is forcing you to read it? Unless of course you enjoy reading it (which is obvious)

Leor, you are brand new to this site so I don't think you should be speaking to people in this way.

YOU started this thread looking for comment. Please don't be mean to people who answer.

This is a professional site and you are dealing with professionals within the industry.

The views given are both from a professional point of view as well as from a mostly female view point (although our lovely Jack is watching the thread and has 'liked' certain comments.)

If you are starting to feel unhappy with the thread you are able to delete it and it will be as if it never happened.

Peace and respect.

But why would she SACK me?? If I am not thinking about anything wrong, just enjoying it, why would this make her sack me?

I was not rude, the person quoted she 'doesn't give a s..' literally, I just ask her with her same words, why is that rude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back