Is spray tanning still as popular-radio interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I'm doing a quick radio interview tomo as the want to speak to a local therapist about beauty trends.
The man topic is asking if spray tanning is still as popular as it has been before? In my personal experience the answer is no and we are seeing a trend towards more natural looking subtle treatments but just wondering what your thoughts are?
They are asking as an article has come out stating that Glasgow is now the fake tan capitol of the U.K.
Glasgow ladies are tanning more than us girls in Essex and spending more on beauty.
Are you seeing any changes?

Spray tanning near me is more a "night out" treatment not something people have every week anymore. Xx

Few of my clients get spray tans but they're willing to spend money on nails, hair and makeup. Most of mine use a self tan lotion

I had heard that the Liverpool ladies have now veered away from spray tan and towards sun beds resulting in Liverpool becoming the skin cancer capital although I have no idea where I read it.

Re spray tans - we've never done a lot and we still don't [emoji4]

Agree with the above! In London anyway, sun bed sessions seem to be very popular. Where I get my spray tan (only for special occasions... weddings etc), happens to have sun beds and they are extremely busy with people popping in for a quick 9 minutes on their lunch break etc. So scary considering we have all the info on how bad they are.

Agree with the above! In London anyway, sun bed sessions seem to be very popular. Where I get my spray tan (only for special occasions... weddings etc), happens to have sun beds and they are extremely busy with people popping in for a quick 9 minutes on their lunch break etc. So scary considering we have all the info on how bad they are.

........and get their teeth whitened whilst they're there!:D

Spray tanning (for me) has slowed in the past couple of years
I think it's due to the fact hat there are so many great self-tan products readily available.
Too bad, as it was a good earner........

Latest posts

Back