Is there anywhere open today for nail supplies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
I haven't been doing nails since i started my job 8 weeks ago but this week i have a 3 sets to do as well as a trade test.

I have just went to check my products and my liquid has leaked all over (so i won't have enough) and my brush is all clogged up, I don't know what to do, my first set is tomorrow night and i don't have a brush.

If I order from creative on Tuesday morning do you think i'll get it for Wednesday.

I can nip to millenium tomorrow before work for a new brush to keep me going but are there any Geeks in the north east that has some spare retention that I can buy from them. please.

If you order first thing tomorrow you should get your order from Hyperion on Wednesday - mine always come next day.

Alternatively do you have an Ellisons or a One Stop Nail Shop near you which you could go to and buy Retention tomorrow.

Alternatively do you have an Ellisons or a One Stop Nail Shop near you which you could go to and buy Retention tomorrow.

We don't have anyone near us where I can go and buy retention, I wish there was.

before you place an order with them you could ask them when it would be delivered.just explain your situation or you could ask them for your nearest suppliers.hths:) good luck

thanks, I will.

I just hope I have enough for my set tomorrow night because she is going on holiday on Wednesday and I don't want to let her down.

Is there anyone you know that does nails near you that you could call and borrow just a bit to get you thru?

Is there anyone you know that does nails near you that you could call and borrow just a bit to get you thru?

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for, a Nail Tech near me having some spare.
I would pay for it, I wouldn't expect it for nothing.

Start calling hun. I am sure someone out there will be your savior.

Latest posts

Back