Is this forum mainly for CNA peeps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connoisseur

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been reading through a lot of the threads that have been put on this forum. Just wanted to know if it's predominantly for those who are doing/have done the CNA courses - i.e is it a member of CNA that has set up this forum.

I'm not complaining - just interested! :lol:

Amanda

connoisseur said:
Hi all,

I've been reading through a lot of the threads that have been put on this forum. Just wanted to know if it's predominantly for those who are doing/have done the CNA courses - i.e is it a member of CNA that has set up this forum.

Amanda

hiya there, this forum is for nailtechs regardless of what product they use chick.

the lush samuel sweet set up the forum, have a read of his profile to find out abit more about him hunny. heres the link for "the Nail Geeks" profile

http://www.thenailgeek.com/members/the+nail+geek.html

This is a forum for all Nail Technicians no matter who's product they are using...
Samuel Sweet introduced this forum to the world over 3 years ago and it is going from strength to strength, thanks to all those Nail Technicians that happily geek.....
It is not a CND Sponsored site, this site is a dont care whos product you use education platform that Samuel pays for himself and is not a behind the scenes advert for CND...
The reason I state this is because, we have had plenty of peeps thinking that it is CND and only CND Technicians are welcome... not so.....So welcome to the mad world of all us geeks and enjoy xxxx

careful not to get addicted...you'll find techs on here who use a little of everything, take a gander at some of the profiles, you'll see lots of different products being used.

Welcome aboard!!

:green: There are a lot of creative users on this site so sometimes the answers to questions are based on this however the really clever geeks converse in all products. There seems to be enough geeks of every persuasion to go around so there is always someone who knows the answer or can point you in the right direction to find the answer regardless of system.

Have fun on here

connoisseur said:
Hi all,

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

First of all welcome to the world of geeking.

I haven't trained with CND but have picked up some useful tips and ideas on here. Happy reading.xx

Hi and welcome to the site.
as has been said before, this site is for all nail technicians regardless of the system they use.
there are a lot of Geeks who use cnd products so it's easy to see why you thought the site was affiliated but there are also lots of Geeks who use different brands too.
have fun reading all of the tutorials, articles etc, you'll be hooked in no time :wink2:

Hi and welcome to the site :hug: As everyone has said this site is for everyone no matter who you trained with I wasn't trained with CND when I started using the site and the advice I got has given me the confidence to do more training and start up a new salon at home:eek:
You will find everyone so helpful and very truthful which is great:)
Enjoy the site xx:hug:

Hi
Welcome to the site. You will love it here! To answer your question, if you are a nail tech, no matter what system you use, you are always welcomed!!
A lot use Creative but there are lots who use EZ flow, I use IBd myself.

Cheers
Rachel:hug:

Thanks to one and all who've replied and set me straight, including on the acronym (CND) I thought it was CNA (Creative Nail Academy) hey ho, you live and learn.:confused:

There is also CNA as that is the eduction side of CND

nailsbydesign said:
There is also CNA as that is the eduction side of CND

I see! so MUCH to learn!!:lol:

Hi there

Welcome to the site, A veritable pool of resource & info for techs of all system choice[as mentioned previously]
Enjoy!

XX J XX

Welcome to the site - everyone is welcome xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back