is this site/products any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
www.thesalon.net

Thats it really it was one of the names that came up in the advert bit while I was viewing a wax thread and it 'seems' to have some good prices:rolleyes:
I have always said you get what you pay for in this industry, so come on my geeky experts have any of you bought from here and if so what's the stuff like:lol:

www.thesalon.net

Thats it really it was one of the names that came up in the advert bit while I was viewing a wax thread and it 'seems' to have some good prices:rolleyes:
I have always said you get what you pay for in this industry, so come on my geeky experts have any of you bought from here and if so what's the stuff like:lol:

Hey susie, maybe its me being dumb lol:lol: but all i get is links to other places for hair products etc,

hope someone can help you x

Oh yeah so do i

Make this thread in the hair section

well I don't know what happened there, when I looked there was an addi for a wax pot like the hive one and a 36w uv light thingy mmmmmmmm will have to see if I can find it again and get a mod to help me:)

Latest posts

Back