It´s Never Going to Stop!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cups1974

Reaction score
The snow has been falling on and off for like a week I can't take it anymore anyone have room in there house for me.!!!! I was closed wednesday due to 3 inches of ice and 5 inches of snow I had to cancel appointmtents.....UGH I need to move some where warm any sugestions?

I think you should let us all move there with you tho!

You'll probably be asked to 'Blog' this hun xxx

I just found out that my partner is coming up in three weeks and he will be working I think I need a week off anyone with me

Well, I'm in MI hun...No help here! :lol:

cant say i envy you flower - i hate snow with a passion. i moan when its just drizzling with that fine rain (soaks you to the bone).

My kids are praying for what is called here a snow day where they get usually just 1 day off school and they spend all day sledging and snow ball fighting its so rare now for us to have snow.
Directly there is any sign of snow here everything comes to a complete standstill.

My kids are praying for what is called here a snow day where they get usually just 1 day off school and they spend all day sledging and snow ball fighting its so rare now for us to have snow.
Directly there is any sign of snow here everything comes to a complete standstill.
Man we get it and it's business as usual...it's very rare for the children to get a snow day here, snow has to be just above the knees! JK :lol:

I know ridiculous isnt it the English cannot cope with any weather extremes :)

Ummmmmmmmm gotta tell ya straight up.
No sympathy from this corner
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That`s how it`s like and WORSE here in Montreal.
There is now, well over 7 feet of snow piled up on either side of my driveway, so you can`t see when you are backing up if there is oncoming traffic.
On my front lawn, umm probably about 3 or 4 feet deep.

This is my winter.
This is normal.

and it SUCKS!!!!!

:lol::lol:

(OK, I do have a teensy bit of sympathy... but you need to have more for me LOL)

:lol: i must be sicck in the head but cannot wait till we live in canada and get all the snow :eek: i know i know you will all say i will hate it once the novelty has worn off but i love snow , its fab :green:

:lol: i must be sicck in the head but cannot wait till we live in canada and get all the snow :eek: i know i know you will all say i will hate it once the novelty has worn off but i love snow , its fab :green:

You lucky lucky people moving to canada..Its my dream.

I too love the snow its brill..:lol:

You lucky lucky people moving to canada..Its my dream.

I too love the snow its brill..:lol:
Boy oh boy!!!! Are you guys gonna hate you said that!! :lol:

Come to Australia. No snow, we just have extensive flooding so bring your flippers :green:.

nah you guys have too many spiders and snakes for me :lol: i will stick with canada :green:

Latest posts

Back