It Really Gets Me Down !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
I have a client who came to me after a bad experience at one of my local nss salons, she doesnt have enhancements all the time but when she does she always comes to me, anyway 3 weeks ago I did her a full set of nails and they were fab she really loved them too. I recieve a tex message a few days ago to say that shes been back to nss salon as I was on holiday and she couldnt wait for me to get back ! Then this morning another text asking if i can paint then for har as the airbrush design is looking crap ! God it makes me want to scream !!!!!

Some people never learn.I had the same with a client & waxing.She had had 1/2 an eye brow thanks to another salon.She started coming to me,been fine for 2 months.I had a sick nan who i had to see before she passed.So was unable to do her that evening.So not being able 2 wait 12 hours.went back to other salon & guess what.1/2 an eye brow!!

i was really mad:mad: the other day.some girls who i use to babysit for so ive known them for a long time the eldest gave me a call and said 'ive had my nails done somewhere else and i dont like the colour that she has painted on would you be able to do me a french manicure TOMMORROW' anyway i was unable to as we were having a birthday party for my niece so she said that she would call me over the weekend. obviously she never did and i found out she wanted them done because it was her sisters party ,the girl even tried to say that she didnt know i did nails even though i have done her SISTERS.:eek:
i know that she paid atleast £15 more than what i charge so why sit there and let her paint them in the first place.

Latest posts

Back