Italian keratin granules

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
Hi geeks :) I am lookimg to purchase some Italian keratin granules to use with my melting pot for when I retip hair and I would like some recommendations please. I have looked on several of my suppliers websites but they only sell normal keratin. I have found some from foxy but have read on here that foxy bonds are a nightmare to remove. Thanks in advance xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Additional lengths do them, quite cheap, last ages, and good bonds

They dont sell the granules only the re bonds :/ has anyone else got any recommendations? X

Bump :)

Foxy are the best, I use the them all the time.

Foxy are the best, I use the them all the time.

Are they easy to remove? Do they melt down quickly or take abit longer? X

If foxys granules are the same as what is in there pre bonds I wouldn't touch them ,im also looking for somewhere to get nice granules :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Are they easy to remove? Do they melt down quickly or take abit longer? X

In saying that, I only use them for stick tips, and they work very well. The melt down fairly quick, x

In saying that, I only use them for stick tips, and they work very well. The melt down fairly quick, x

They would be good for stick tip as their solid ,i would be ok using it for stick not pre bonds :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Sorry should of added im using them to make U-tips xx

my extensions have degraded and i'm going to give rebonding stick tips a try using keratin granules and a melting pot.
can someone talk me through their methods? xxx

Bump :)

I use bonita for my italian keratin granules and they are bril

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you :) do they remove well? Xx

Late reply but I've been and bought a 15gram bag of granules from additional lengths a few days ago

Latest posts

Back