It's time to cut it off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moopie

Reaction score
I'm ready to cut my hair up to (and possibly some layers a little shorter) my chin. I've been wanting it for a long time, and have found someone who I adore to do it for me. She does exactly what I ask... so I'm not TOO worried (ok just a little!!)

I was thinking somehting like this:

Ellen Barkin Photos

Ellen Barkin Photos 2

Im young though (early 20's) and I want to keep it flirty, young & sexy (not ALL the time, though!!)

I have an oval/somewhat long face!

My hair grows super fast so I'm a little at ease if this doesn't go well. I'll never know unless I try :)

Does anyone have any good suggestions/pictures that I could bring? I'm going in 2 hours or so!!! Any help is appreciated!! TY! :hug::hug:

Hey there moopie

I think that the hairstyle would look lovely as I also have a oval shape long face, I got mine cut at the start of the year and I got lots of good response because having shorter hair makes your face look smaller

I also love this style from a very well known skin and beauty advert, my hair is a little longer than this but will be getting it cut into this style for the start of my holidays, my hairdresser uses a round brush and ghds takes no time at all as I am useless at hair so wanted something easy and this style looks easy too

Anyway hope that was some help oh and the photo's you have look great as well

:hug:
Gemini7
cat1_image.jpg

This style is so popular at the moment and easy to maintain too. I have had many variations of this style and I just blast it with the dryer and GHD it after. It suits fine and thick hair alike.

Because your face shape is oval it would look great with a few graduated layers (or feathered) to frame your face otherwise it may look to heavy towards your chin.

Please post before and after picks! :)

Latest posts

Back