itzy bitzy Nail Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anybody tell me where i can get Itzy Bitzy nail polish from?
Want to do kids parties but forgotten where i had seen them being sold..........!
Thanks

Hi
I think I have seen them at www.creativenailplace.com but you should have a look to be certain.

I hope this has helped

Becky
x

I have had a look on the web site above and can't see them, any other ideas anyone?

Nailorder used to sell the Itzy Bitzy range.

HTH's

thanks guys.. . i cant find it on nailorder web site anyone know where it is now or have they discontinued it .?????

I need a polish that i can put in goody bags for kids and there colours size etc were perfect can anyone give me an ideas of an alternative..?

Hi

I'm pretty sure its still available as a beautician friend of a friend I know, uses it in her salon. So do any other companies make something simular? ie in little bottles??

sweetie said:
thanks guys.. . i cant find it on nailorder web site anyone know where it is now or have they discontinued it .?????

I need a polish that i can put in goody bags for kids and there colours size etc were perfect can anyone give me an ideas of an alternative..?

I know people have mixed feelings about e-bay, but I managed to buy a job lot of weeny polishes on there to put in party bags for the princess parties I do.

sarahp said:
I know people have mixed feelings about e-bay, but I managed to buy a job lot of weeny polishes on there to put in party bags for the princess parties I do.

Me too- i bought hundreds, will try and find the seller for you

we have always stocked itsy bitsy in the salon, but we came to restock in the summer, and we were told they went into administration, and have had no luck, getting it in since, i think we were going to sell them off, if you want me to ask, you can have them if they are, they are perfect for goody bags for the kids,

Let me know asap, and i will sort you out.

Becks

Hi

I have got a couple of phone numbers from a friend of mine who stocks it in her salon.

01450 570776 - contact Alison
or
[email protected]
or
0870 116 6060

She said the phone numbers are sometimes not always answered, but she said keep trying. She also said that as far as she was aware it was the orginal company that imported it that went under and not the company that make itzy bitzy, so it's is still availably but from the above contacts.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back