ive done my first manicure!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina1127

Reaction score
I started college this september doing a manicure and pedicure course. Last night I did my first manicure!! It was ace! Cant wait to practice on all my friends!

Tina xxx

Tina,

Well done. Hope your first was better than mine - the results were fine but it took me about 2 hours!!

B x

Its great when you do a treatment on someone, i really enjoyed it and still do. i love the fact that now i do them without thinking about what comes next. I'm just delving into pedicures and that feels so different, so can't wait till that feels as easy as mani's.

Well done, Tina! Enjoy it!!!

Tina - I've also just started a mani/pedi course at college so I'll be on the forum asking loads of daft questions for my assignments no doubt! Good luck geek friend! xxx

Glad you enjoyed it i remember when i did mine and i had a peice of paper with the massage sequnce on it i kept starting and stopping it was a right pain then one day i started the massage and never looked at the paper once then i sat there and thought oh my god i've just done a massage and never looked at my papers i was so proud!

Thanks guys! :) I am exactly like that though! looking at the procedure on a sheet next to me and constantly stoping and starting lol. But I loved it and so did my client which boosted my confidence a lot. Cant wait to get stuck back into it :) :)

Tina xxx

Latest posts

Back