I've done my nails and no one likes them.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I saw this design somewhere and wanted to have a go so i did, using black and silver glitter mixed together. I like to be outragous but no one likes them. Do you where nails to suit you or your clients, I thought they were fab at first but getting abit sad no one else does. Oh well not to everyones taste, but they have to look twice at them that screams new clients to me.

I saw this design somewhere and wanted to have a go so i did, using black and silver glitter mixed together. I like to be outragous but no one likes them. Do you where nails to suit you or your clients, I thought they were fab at first but getting abit sad no one else does. Oh well not to everyones taste, but they have to look twice at them that screams new clients to me.

I like them. I love different, and they are, and they are fabulous.

Darling, I like them.

I think I saw something similar to this in the NSI catalogue.

They look great, like you said each to your own!

Teri x:hug:

I really liked them.

I'm wearing ruby slippers on mine. my clients like them on me but are too scared to have them.

i've managed to convince 4 ladies out of 42 to have glitter.
one lady has got xanadu on hers and i tried to get her to have some snow flakes but she wasnt playing.

i cant wait for my christmas stickers come from nailtopia.

deb x x x

You seem to have done them well but sorry, they are not my cup of tea.

I only have 3 clients as i am part time and full time childminder have you got any pics.

You have done a lovely job of them, but I personally wouldnt wear them.
Cheers
Rachel:hug:

i'd have them. i'm sick of doing and seeing regular french nails:irked:

I would have them as I do like something that little bit different. Unfortuntely I very rarely do my own and would love someone to do these for me.

are you ones of these lucky ones who knows someone who can do yours nails for you. I wish i had someone like that.

I really like them and I think if you do then you should wear them. In summer I wear the brightest colours that no one ever picks but I don't care, they are my nails. Even my hubby thinks they can be ott!

They might not be everyones taste but you are showing your talent off - wish I could do something like that. Life would be dull if we were all the same.

I really love'em! New twist on an old and tired look.
Total THUMBS UP!

In fact, I'm gonna give them a whirl myself... redoing my own tips tonight... and I like what you've done!
I like your smiles, better than mine!

Please keep sharing.

:hug:

when do you have the time to do mine? :p

I realy like them. In fact I have had something similar a few weeks ago. accept with a french in one colour and the swirl (don't know what else to call it) in another colour.
Gives me new ideas for my own christmas nails.

i wish in could do them! i would have them!

I like them, I do stuff like that on my nails all the time, a lot of people say they wouldn't have it done themselves. But I can see in their eyes that they would love to be brave enough.

One small criticism though, the swirl bit on your thumb might be a bit wide and it cuts your nail bed in half and makes it look really short and out of balance. Apart from that though they look great. :hug:

I really like them hun something different, they look fab! xx

I like them, however, the NSI nails that I have seen have this pattern on much longer nails and the swirl is more delicate.

I understand having super long nails is not practical, but I would suggest that you make the swirl less "bold" and a bit more delicate and I think it would transform the nail.

If memory serves me right, I also think the NSI nails swirl doesn't come down quite that low.

The other reason perhaps why people don't like them is because they are a black/silver. If they were a nice pink or purple perhaps, people would like them more as they are not so "in your face then".

All in all, I think they are different and would wear them.

Well done.

Marlise

Yeah I was thinking of doing this myself....did you do it in acrylic or gel? I saw it scratch this month!!

:green: i love them com o my nails greetings daniella hoe do i put pics on her?

these are acrylic and gel by IBD. First because i can't do smile lines in acrylic i do them in gel then acrylic overlay. In clear gel i put the smile line on then the swirl then dip in glitter, set for 3 mins dust of excess glitter and then acrylic overlay.

Latest posts

Back