I've done my nails and no one likes them.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are really nice, different and FAB for Xmas !!

It wouldn't do for us all to be the same would it? so you carry on the good work xx:hug:

I saw this design somewhere and wanted to have a go so i did, using black and silver glitter mixed together. I like to be outragous but no one likes them. Do you where nails to suit you or your clients, I thought they were fab at first but getting abit sad no one else does. Oh well not to everyones taste, but they have to look twice at them that screams new clients to me.

i think they look great i have had a go at this swirl and i think it would be hard on your own nails it took me a while to try it out

dont worry what others think if you like them thats what matters they are lovely

angela :wink2:

I saw this design somewhere and wanted to have a go so i did, using black and silver glitter mixed together. I like to be outragous but no one likes them. Do you where nails to suit you or your clients, I thought they were fab at first but getting abit sad no one else does. Oh well not to everyones taste, but they have to look twice at them that screams new clients to me.
I love them but.................................:D
With the feature nail i would make the swirl thinner as it comes to the end and curl it around a fraction more. I adore the idea though. I love the different-ness of it:D well done, you got my vote

I totally agree with janjan1::Look_righ

They might not be everyones taste but you are showing your talent off - wish I could do something like that. Life would be dull if we were all the same

I think they look great and if i could get someone to do my nails like that id be well chuffed, i love different designs, but never go right when i have a go!
never mind, try try again!!!!

love
:Love: liddy xx:Love:

I love them.
My daughter is 16 and has just come out of hospital, so to cheer her up i gave her a pedi, she wanted her toe nails painted so i did her a french polish with a diference Red with black free edge, I sometimes paint my own finger nails with a blue glitter tip, i love to try new things.
If they don't like it then they dont have to wear it.

i'd have them. i'm sick of doing and seeing regular french nails:irked:

I sooooooooooooo agree with you susan, I think these are lovely and something completely different, don't be to quick to get rid of them, when its different most peeps have to get used to seeing them before they can dicide they like them. Lovely smile lines by the way:biggrin:

well i think theyre great especially at this time of year better than the old borin pink and whites with a couple of flicks and rhinestones i did 4 sets of these today:Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :D

I love them. Have a client that would also, would you mind if I tried to do this on them?

I love them!! Great job! Very creative. If peeps dont like them then thats their opinoin, you did a good job and you are the one that has to wear them and the fact that you like them is all that matters.

Maybe you can try showing your clients a glitter white french option, something not too drastically different from their regular pink and white? then slooowly get them to be more daring and go for bolder colours :)

Maybe black tips are more subjective to individual taste, but glitter white or pink usually are "safer" colors to most ladies.

I love em they're fabulous

The salon I go to does this sort of thing all the time, mainly just on the french and they have had a really good response to them.

But I guess at the end of the day it's horses for courses

we have a different appreciation for these things than your average joe!!

From an artistic / creative point of view theyre fab!! your a talented lady!

However from a personal p.o.v Im not so keen!! But my personal opinion doesnt matter, right?! lol.

xx

Yours are great ! leave them....if you want a change ....add some different art work......

I do mine the way I want.....who cares what the clients see....there only looking at mine for 2 hrs max ! ....if there ott....even better !...it attracts attention ......which = 's client interest !

at the moment mine are a bright yellow.....( there in the gallery) ....I put some art work on them to match the season........this Sunday I'm changing them they will be a bright orange!

:green: Are you kidding - I LUV "different" !! I have even gotten one of my clients (who wouldn't even wear a Decal a couple months ago) - when she came in for a backfill 2-weeks ago wanted all different colored acrylics on each tip area like mine:lol: We also did her acrylic toes each with a different color - fab promoting!!
Copy3ofIMG_0009.jpg

I think you did a great job and I think they look awesome!

Michele

i think they look lovely.especially for a night out on the town.

I think their great I never wear plain white although that swirl is great dont know how you managed that on yourselfI hate doing my own nailss it seems so much harder work!! welldone!!

sorry hunny, but they dont float my boat, the black ans silver glitter on the tips (yeah i could and would wear that) but i think its that swirl hunny, makes the nail look abit too busy.

sorry flower

I love your nails. I have seen similar in "ON The Nail" booklet from NSI. Wish you lived near me. I would love those in a hot pink or ruby slippers. Keep on with the fab work.

I like em, I prob would re-do the thumb but keep them on. They're not for everyone but they are for YOU. If you get a few clients from them hur-ragh! I change my nails all the time and think you should too, keep the same style but cahnge the colour for christmas and I'll bet you'll get loads of business.
I got my toes done by the Young nails team at the Dublin beauty show, they are really intense glitter toes in a orange/red/gold mix and I've been flashing all week and already have 5 clients booked in for them!!
If you get a chance to check Young out at gmex they'll give you a 101 ways with glitter!

Latest posts

Back