I've done my nails and no one likes them.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im with merrick i love nails that are funky and wear them all the time!! i love it!! i only have one client who likes mad nails; she pushes even my boundaries!! makes a change and provides new challenges with her wacky ideas!!x

Everyone is different and if we were all the same the world would be a very boring place.

I Have quite a few clients that have never had the same set of nails twice since I have became thier nail tech.

Personaly I think they are Fab Keep up the good work and just remember you are the one wearing them and if you love them then thats all that matters.:hug:

ooh i like those

they are fab

i wish more of my clients could be more adventurous, i am sick of doing a french polish

They are very unusual and I like that. If you want your nails to stand out, it definately needs to be something unusual. Well done.

They look great, nice smile lines. I play with stuff like that on my nails all the time, most clients say they wouldn't have it done themselves because they are not brave enough or they cant have bright colours in their jobs.

Nice tip for you, I always carry business cards with me and when asked where I have had them done I give them a card rather than say I did them myself. Good way to get new customers, have nails that stand out from a crowd.

I saw this design somewhere and wanted to have a go so i did, using black and silver glitter mixed together. I like to be outragous but no one likes them. Do you where nails to suit you or your clients, I thought they were fab at first but getting abit sad no one else does. Oh well not to everyones taste, but they have to look twice at them that screams new clients to me.

I think they are great hun - I love things like that - I do my nails with glitter and colours all the time - french is soooo boring!!! I think they are great - who cares what others say!

xx

I like them you must be showing them off to very traditional pink and white people (boring) very creative also i love the loop or swirl

I really like them and I have always found that the more wacky my own nails are the more interest I get from the public. They catch peoples eye and people always say can I look at your nails. I tell people that I am mobile and because my main requests are for pink and white I like to do something different on my own nails, to make sure they know that if they don't like them, I can do their nails to their own taste.

I think they are GREAT!!!! the black and silver look good together and I just love the swirl. Dont worry too much about it, I find that when people see all the different things you can do they are more confident that you can do the simple things too.

I think they look fantastic, keep on wearing em

:) Hi I think they look great

I'm forever changing my nails for different designs, but most of my clients prefere the natural or french look, be brave, your nails are your calling card.

Helen

Well I like them and would wear then!!!
Hey you can please every Tom and Jerry! So dont worry about it. What counts is that you like them and Im sure you will be asked ( Who done your nails?) when you go out or something. Then you can say ME!! There you just got another client. :)

i really like these nails..cant see why u cant find any1 that does.
its the kinda thing i would have on myself.
really unique
x.

I like them alot! :green:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
My eyballs are beholding.

I saw this design somewhere and wanted to have a go so i did, using black and silver glitter mixed together. I like to be outragous but no one likes them. Do you where nails to suit you or your clients, I thought they were fab at first but getting abit sad no one else does. Oh well not to everyones taste, but they have to look twice at them that screams new clients to me.

Well i think they look wonderful!!! :) I wish i had such creative talent!! x

i think they are beautifull, speciall, not just french like thousant others

One of the girls at my salon tells me all the time that she does or does not like my designs, but I put them on display anyway, and ppl ask for them.
I LIKE darker colors.
You go girl.

I like them! People who have no passion for fashion won't understand your desire to create something different on yourself. Besides, u as a nail artist should advertise some of your work more than your clients, I suggest.:)

I did something similar on my daughter with white tips & rhinestones at the end of the swirl for a school dance. I also did them in a fuschia tip with glitter swirls on a hairdresser. Both loved them but as I tell everyone who let's me do something unusual..."It's not a tattoo!! You can change it later!" Keep creating!!

Latest posts

Back