Ive finally finished!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiecuticles

Reaction score
Well after two years of hell and hard work! Ive finally completed my BTEC Beauty Therapy Sciences Diploma! It has been the hardest thing ive ever had to do in my life!! As well as learn nails the Creative way at the same time, aswell as train for my masters! As well as start up my Cuticles franchise too!
Im so glad i stuck it out, well worth it! I can now relax and chill out - well until the 2nd baby comes along! And ive got my manicure master in couple weeks so guess the studying wont stop for a while!!
My Boyf thinks im a "study a holic"! I dont think it will actually ever stop - i will probably continue studying forever - theres soo much to learn, then when you finally think its all done, some new "stuff" "products" come out!!

well done good luck with everything! x

well done & good luck for the future XX:hug:

well done, you done really well! xx

Thanks a lot!! Really nice replies!! Ooh ive been sent an invite through the post to attend an awards evening next week to recieve an award which one of my tutors has nominated me for!! Dead chuffed!!

well done to you, thats a heck of a lot of work to take on all at once, you deserve recognition. congratulations.

Yey hun - well done. You should be so proud of yourself, you've done so much, while being pregnant too! See you in a couple of weeks in Leeds! - looking forward to it - think I'm a studyaholic too - lol! xxxxxx

Oh hunni, well done you xxx

well done vicci

i to will see you in a few weeks for the dreaded masters

cant do the brisa as mum is ill at moment so no child care

so pee'd off but ka sa ra

CONGRATULATIONS Vicci - your hard work is sure to pay dividends - WELL DONE!

Congratulations and well done :hug:

Thanks a lot everyone! Aaw gutted you cant do the brisa lisa! hey that rhymes! Ill see u n kate on manicure instead!! Thanks again!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations!!!! :)

Hi Vicci

Mega Congratulations. This is so well deserved. Not only are you very heavily pregnant, you have a young todler, you have also worked your way through your NVQ and any CND courses you can get on. Well done. We are proud that you are one of the Cuticles team.

With best wishes
Cathyx

congratulations love!!!

cuticles said:
Hi Vicci

Mega Congratulations. This is so well deserved. Not only are you very heavily pregnant, you have a young todler, you have also worked your way through your NVQ and any CND courses you can get on. Well done. We are proud that you are one of the Cuticles team.

With best wishes
Cathyx

Thanks a lot Cathy, really appreciate that!! xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back