I've lost LOST - please can you help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
:eek: I don't have sky and as an addict of Lost i was traumatised when sky 1 got the series rights but at the same time as series 3 started my friend got Sky - yippee do dah, what a result:green:

So they tape it on series link but then it only goes and stops for a month and unbeknown to my friend the series link is lost :eek: .:cry:

They taped last nights for me but i've missed the two before - so can any of you lovely geeks help out i'll pay for any DVD's and postage?

So if anyone can help out you'd really make my day:hug:

Hi do you know the numbers you are missing i think i have them all on dvd, let me know then we can sort something out:)

Hi do you know the numbers you are missing i think i have them all on dvd, let me know then we can sort something out:)

You angel....i'll nip round to my friends and find out leave it with me, ok found out its seven and 8 they recorded this weeks or this sundays so hopefully those are the only missing 2.

:hug: :hug: :hug: i'm so happy thanks for posting

PM to let me know where you live so I can send you some DVD's etc.

I haven't missed any and i still don't know what's going on! :eek:

lol tammy,i never can understand it aswell xx

Does anyone know of a good site where I can download it (if its legal to do this obviously!) please? I've still got last weeks on dvd if you need it.

Does anyone know of a good site where I can download it (if its legal to do this obviously!) please? I've still got last weeks on dvd if you need it.

ABC have a site but you can only watch the full episoded if you in the US :cry:

I've given up any hope of watching the entire 3rd season, so will wait for it to come out on dvd :cry:

My hubby got the whole series 3 downloaded from some american site.. we are waiting for the download to finish then will watch them all in one go..
When he gets home then i will try and find the site or see if he can put it onto discs for people.. can,t promise though:eek:

Yeh my hubby does the same, lol!! Also for "Desperate Housewives" & now "Heros" (which if fab BTW)!!! Will ask him also!! :)

My hubby got the whole series 3 downloaded from some american site.. we are waiting for the download to finish then will watch them all in one go..
When he gets home then i will try and find the site or see if he can put it onto discs for people.. can,t promise though:eek:

Ooh yes please! the address will be fine thanks, cant expect you to do copies for all us 'lost' junkies! Thank you:hug:

Ooh yes please! the address will be fine thanks, cant expect you to do copies for all us 'lost' junkies! Thank you:hug:

Yes this would be geat - it's killing me not being able to watch it a the mo - :eek:

Latest posts

Back