I've lost my bio oil virginity!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder if bio-oil would be any good as a nourishing hair treatment? I was thinking of leaving it on for 10 minutes wrapped in a towel then washing it out. It doesn't actually say on the box if it's any good for hair but it couldn't do any harm right?!

I'm officially obsessed!!:lol:

Hi,
I think my mum and I must have funny skin! We've both been using it on various small scars we've got and it hasn't made any difference. We've used it for about 2 months, so I would of hoped for a small change in that time.

Hi,
I think my mum and I must have funny skin! We've both been using it on various small scars we've got and it hasn't made any difference. We've used it for about 2 months, so I would of hoped for a small change in that time.

Hey hun, I'm sure you don't have funny skin!

You have to be regular and patient with Bio Oil....regular = applying it and massaging it in at least twice a day, and patient = it can take a while for results to show, there are varying factors that will play a part in the waiting game....

How old are your scars? On fresh scars that I have obtained fairly recently, I started applying Bio Oil as soon as soon as the wound healed up and the 'vanishing' effects on these have been amazing! However I have a very old scar (my navel bar got pulled out when I was show jumping....the less said about this the better...ewww) and that healed well, as in I haven't got a deformed belly button, but there is a little scar there which I had to use Bio Oil on for about a year to notice a difference, three years on and it gets better and better (because I am a very regular Bio Oil user!).

Whilst your waitng for the Bio Oil to work its magic on your scars, it will be doing the rest of your skin the world of good too btw! (That is, if you're not just appying it to the scars and nowhere else!) :green:

Hey hun, I'm sure you don't have funny skin!

You have to be regular and patient with Bio Oil....regular = applying it and massaging it in at least twice a day, and patient = it can take a while for results to show, there are varying factors that will play a part in the waiting game....

How old are your scars? On fresh scars that I have obtained fairly recently, I started applying Bio Oil as soon as soon as the wound healed up and the 'vanishing' effects on these have been amazing! However I have a very old scar (my navel bar got pulled out when I was show jumping....the less said about this the better...ewww) and that healed well, as in I haven't got a deformed belly button, but there is a little scar there which I had to use Bio Oil on for about a year to notice a difference, three years on and it gets better and better (because I am a very regular Bio Oil user!).

Whilst your waitng for the Bio Oil to work its magic on your scars, it will be doing the rest of your skin the world of good too btw! (That is, if you're not just appying it to the scars and nowhere else!) :green:

Thanks for your answer.

I think we need to use it abit more often and be patient!

Latest posts

Back