I've lost my bio oil virginity!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlepinkfairy

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!! i love this oil, i love the texture, i love the smell, i even love the packaging! Why has it taken me so long to discover this marvellous invention?! I'm a huge skincare fan and a self confessed product-junkie and i have just found my next hit!!:lol:

Anybody who hasn't tried it i highly recommend it.

OH MY GOD!!! i love this oil, i love the texture, i love the smell, i even love the packaging! Why has it taken me so long to discover this marvellous invention?! I'm a huge skincare fan and a self confessed product-junkie and i have just found my next hit!!:lol:

Congratulations hun! :lol: Hope it is a happy relationship.

For what are you using it for if you dont mind me asking!

Very pleased for you, but what are you using it for?

xx

You have me intrigued! What is it and what can it do for me??!

it came highly recommended on here by various people for various things so i thought i would see what the fuss was all about. I've been using it on my body after showering, it leaves my skin so soft it's incredible!
It's also good for scars and stretchmarks and you even use it on the face to plump, even skin tone and improve elasticity. It contains vitamin A and E aswell as lavender, calendula and rosemary oils and camomile extract.

I'm not working on commission for bio-oil i promise i just think it's amazing!:lol:

Who makes it and where can one buy it?!

it came highly recommended on here by various people for various things so i thought i would see what the fuss was all about. I've been using it on my body after showering, it leaves my skin so soft it's incredible!
It's also good for scars and stretchmarks and you even use it on the face to plump, even skin tone and improve elasticity. It contains vitamin A and E aswell as lavender, calendula and rosemary oils and camomile extract.

I'm not working on commission for bio-oil i promise i just think it's amazing!:lol:
Dosnt it make the skin oily if used on the face ?

I got mine from Boots, i just asked the woman on the counter if they had any and she lead me straight to it, she says her sister used when she was pregnant to help with stretchmarks and it was amazing. It cost me £8 something for a 60ml bottle but you can buy a bigger bottle for £14 something.

Dosnt it make the skin oily if used on the face ?

thats the beauty of it, it's non-greasy. Obviously if you have oily skin then you may not like the feel of it, i have oily skin on my face but i only tend to use it on my body.

try checking out .: Bio Oil :.

Thanks for all the info peeps!

It was you that inspired me to try it and i thank you!:)

I was a bit suprised to see the price in boots but i couldn't be bothered to march around town looking for a cheaper price, thats my own lazyness!!

Aw another Bio Oil convert....now there's you, me, Zingara, Clairet.....like the witches of Eastwick round our Bio Oil cauldron :lol:

Now you've tried it and liked it hun, try getting it cheaper off the net! Places like here

Nutrisun

are usually about 9.50 for the 125ml (big one!)

Sounds great!!! Thanks for all the info.

The big size is on special offer in superdrug at the min. not sure wot the offer is tho.

Aw another Bio Oil convert....now there's you, me, Zingara, Clairet.....like the witches of Eastwick round our Bio Oil cauldron :lol:

Now you've tried it and liked it hun, try getting it cheaper off the net! Places like here

Nutrisun

are usually about 9.50 for the 125ml (big one!)

Thanks hun, will do next time!!:)

My daughter uses Bio Oil it is meant to be for people with scars and marks on the skin it was recommended to her by the Dr as she has a skin graft and burn scar on her arm.
She has been using it for a few months now and it is fading and smoothing out the scar tissue.:hug:

Glad you like it hun - its becoming like a cult!!!!:lol:

I went last week and got some. I use it on body and face, its great. I also love the smell.
Sam

hi i can get boi oil for £4.99 at my local shop its 60ml pretty good price i love the stuff to grat for my stretch marks lol

Latest posts

Back