I've qualified!! Yay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toodles

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that I finished my man/ped course at the London College of Beauty Therapy on Saturday and am now qualified. I'm really pleased and can't wait to get my certificate. :D And more importantly, start charging for my services :biggrin:

Congrats....now starts all the hard work...
Are you going on to train with Creative to do nail enhancements?

Hi Angelmax,

I've already done the FDFC at Creative back in June for L&P, and now that I'm finished with man and ped, I am going to start some serious practicing, starting with doing my own nails again. We weren't allowed enhancements at college. I find man and ped a doddle to do now, but some serious work needs to be done with the L&P. Then I want to do Creative Fabric, as I used to do Star nails Silk Wraps many years ago. And then, and then, and then, and then!!! The list is endless. I have applied for a place at the same college for the Beauty Therapy Level II starting in January as I want to get out of this world of office work forever!!

You go Girl!!!!
I'm trying to kick the office thing too!!!

Well done Jeni!

Congratulations!

It must be a good feeling!

Bet you can't wait to get those extensions on now??? :D

Good luck with your level II.

Karen
xxx

toodles said:
I find man and ped a doddle to do now, but some serious work needs to be done with the L&P. Then I want to do Creative Fabric, as I used to do Star nails Silk Wraps many years ago. And then, and then, and then, and then!!! The list is endless.
Big Congrats ....Enjoy the road ahead!

:) CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS:)

Congratulations Toodles

I'm starting my mani/pedi course next monday 4/10 at the sussex college, I'm really looking forward to it, so if you have any hints or tips pass them on please.

x

Hi TotallyObsessed.

Once you've learnt the routines, my advice is practice, practice, practice!! Your friends and family will love you!!

Congratulations.....the fun starts now..........

congrats hunny!

Good luck with everything you do!

:)

Congratulations babe

Now go and get em girl xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back