I've run out of UV gel topcoat!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordlarell

Reaction score
I have clients booked in this evening, and run out of gel top coat and my other pot leaked. What can I do? X

Go and buy some more?! :D

Do you have a local Sally's or something? Failing that perhaps a kind nearby salon will help you out?

Good thing is that you have all day to sort it. What brand do you need?

No I don't live by a Sally's, and my 2 local supplies don't open until Monday that's why I put this thread up :) x

Which brand are you using? Ellisons offer super fast delivery options you could call them and try your luck.

I would ring a nearby salon and ask if they have any in stock that you could buy off them, what gel are you using?
Xx

If you are hoping we can say their is an alternative product you can use, then I'm sorry there isn't.
You need more of your gel topcoat, it's not available in the time you have, therefore you will need to cancel your client.

One other possibility is that,as the bottle brush doesn't really reach the bottom, maybe using a gel brush to dip into the bottle you can use what is still there, but whether there will be enough is a lottery!

If you are hoping we can say their is an alternative product you can use, then I'm sorry there isn't.
You need more of your gel topcoat, it's not available in the time you have, therefore you will need to cancel your client.

One other possibility is that,as the bottle brush doesn't really reach the bottom, maybe using a gel brush to dip into the bottle you can use what is still there, but whether there will be enough is a lottery!

Or see can you pour a bit out onto a tile and brush t on that way.

Latest posts

Back