Jan Marini products????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkler

Reaction score
hi,

What do you all think of these products? I have never used them and would really like some advise.
thanks
Gemma xxx

Hi just wanting to bump this thread up!!!
I'm also interested in these products
Are they comparable to Environ and which is the best
I've done a search and not found much x x x

The salon I used to work at used them they are high end price wise but very effective and clients loved them once they tried them but the ladies who invested had lots of cash! I had some professional peels which made my skin amazing! :hug: If I had a limitless budget they would be my first choice!

The bioglycolic facial lotion is especially great!

Last edited:
Thanks Weezie!!
I rang them today and the start up costs aren't too bad and the rep comes to the salon to train you for free that sounds fab!!

You're welcome the C'esta products really smell yummy too! :hug: I think you will get great results. Can you Pm me the start up costs as I assumed they would be astronomical! If you can get people to try them they will get hooked and you could make a fortune if you're a good retailer.

I met Jan Marini once too when she was over her lecturing which was fabulous.

The bioglycolic facial cleanser and bioclear lotions / cream are extremely popular, also people seem to love the 10% benzoyl peroxide.

Latest posts

Back