Jan or now??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raw-beauty

Reaction score
Geeks, please help me on this... My phone contract with T-Mobile has finished today, so I need to get a new contract, I need your geeks opinions on this decision... shall I get now or Jan and which phone shall I get? I want to get one with O2. Thanks in advance, xx:hug:

Geeks, please help me on this... My phone contract with T-Mobile has finished today, so I need to get a new contract, I need your geeks opinions on this decision... shall I get now or Jan and which phone shall I get? I want to get one with O2. Thanks in advance, xx:hug:

Why O2? Mine is with Orange and I have always had good deals with them, but never always compaired with others. Have T-Mobile not given you a good deal?

Im with o2 and ive never had a problem with them, when my sons contract was up he went with t-mobile and hes had nothing but trouble, i said i wanted to cancel mine as i had cash flow probs and they did me it for another 12 months half price line rental lol

Cant beat o2 in my book :green:

Hiya
I'm with 02
Sony Eric K750i
Fab Fab Fab Fab Fab
Calls per month: i think? 700mins talk time
Txt:200
£45 per month plus VAT
3.2 pix camera

Fab deal great phone..i had the silver one its ace

Jen

oooops
sorry i gave you my old phone

this is my new phone Sony Ericsson K800i Cyber-shot

both phones r good this one is better

jenx

Thanks babes... the reason I want to go with O2 is that they give 2000min long weekend with the £35 per month, also they have a number which I can use in the free min and that number if I want to make international phone calls just dail it within the free min and completely free! I was thinking about the Sony Ericsson W850i, but not sure... what I really want is the Nokia N95, but it not come out until March,errrr:mad:

Oh, forgot to say that... the reason I want to stop with T-mobile is during this year I had nothing but trouble with them, so no no no... never ever would sign a contract with them anymore

thats a shame, i'm with t mobile and i find them v good. my contracts up soon, i'm gonna threaten to cancel and i know they'll give me what i want at a brilliant price! usually they'll bend over backwards to keep you.

T-Mobile's UK office is located in Sunderland, and any of their staff's friend/family can get a very good deal for less than £17 a month with 1000 mins and 500 texts as far as I know, so its a bit unfair for others who dont know people work for T-Mobile...I have paid £35 a month, only have 200 mins, thats all I had!!!:cry:

I am with 02 & have been for nearly four years. Never had any problems apart from when ive upgraded, had to fight tooth & nail to get the phone i wanted free :irked:

I get 200 mins & 500 txts free a month for £30 not sure if thats good or not anymore !

I am with 02 & have been for nearly four years. Never had any problems apart from when ive upgraded, had to fight tooth & nail to get the phone i wanted free :irked:

I get 200 mins & 500 txts free a month for £30 not sure if thats good or not anymore !

hun, u need to fight with them again im afraid:eek: at the moment, well actually since summer they had this deal on £35 a month, u will have 600 mins, 500 texts plus free 2000 long weekend mins!

hun, u need to fight with them again im afraid:eek: at the moment, well actually since summer they had this deal on £35 a month, u will have 600 mins, 500 texts plus free 2000 long weekend mins!

OMG Its due for renewal Feb/March better get researching some good deals, sounds like ive got the worst ever :grr:

I have been with o2 forever - since they were Cellnet and Genie!

Their best deals are always available on their website with regards to free mins and texts. I also have the £30 month deal 500 free texts and 200 free cross network minutes anytime. The free mins carry over every month if you do not use them - I once had around 8 hrs of free calls to make ;-)

Earlier on this year I went into a carphone warehouse - when the man asked what tarif I was currently on he politely told me there was no way they could beat it!!! Must be good I say ;)

OMG Its due for renewal Feb/March better get researching some good deals, sounds like ive got the worst ever :grr:

Well...still not as bad as I had with t-mobile,, £32 a month, just 200mins, cant roll over or anything, no text... I would say my deal had with t-mobile is the worst ever deal....;)

Well I used to work for O2.

I used to be with TMobile before I started.. but when I worked there and found out all the things there was to offer.. I certainly moved. Best thing I ever did.

Thing is.. I didnt get a contract.. I have a pay and go genie sim.

All I have to do is top up with a minimum £10 per month and I get 300 free texts/25 free pic messages/1mg wap
free evening and weeekend calls to every number except 0906 of course!
Smile for long weekends so thats an extra 500 free mins to others on O2 sat sun mon.. and you can also chose extra bolt ons if you want.
I have one that I paid a one off payment of £5 and get half price calls and texts abroad (cos mum lives in Lanz)
ALL THIS AND STILL GET TO KEEP THAT CREDIT I TOPPED UP WITH!!

This entitles me to loads more than a contract and I am not paying any line rental.

The genie sim is the BEST around IMO.
Its not really a biased opinion anymore.. as I left on bad terms with them.. was so angry with my supervisor and nearly tore up my sim but glad I didnt. ! LOL

So, if you wanna try it.. or anyone would like a go with one.. pm me your details and I will send you a genie sim card. I have them sent to me al the time! (and yes, of course you can have your old number transferred onto it!)

:D :D :D :D

My hubby works for O2, wait until Jan to go & get your phone.
It's currently the end quarter of their financial year and they are being uncompetative to make their figures look good. Mad I know, something to do with new phones being subsidised for the first 6 months..
The new financial year starts Jan, better deals and phones available.:biggrin:

My hubby works for O2, wait until Jan to go & get your phone.
It's currently the end quarter of their financial year and they are being uncompetative to make their figures look good. Mad I know, something to do with new phones being subsidised for the first 6 months..
The new financial year starts Jan, better deals and phones available.:biggrin:

Thanks babe... still a few days till Jan, without my phone feel a bit lost:sad:

Latest posts

Back