Jane Iredale Rep - should I cancel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina

Reaction score
Hi

When at Excel I registered my interest with Jane Iredale. Anyway I got a call from a rep today who wanted to come round and show me the products.
I told her that I have not seen any literature yet to even decide if I want to go ahead with it.
Reading previous threads, they seem to be very good and I would love to use their make-up.
Thing is , I am only a mobile therapist which I do around my main job, I read that their is a minimum order of £500 but for me I think that is too expensive for me. I don't do that much make-up work, I done a couple of weddings last summer and one at christmas.
If this was something I did alot of then maybe £500 would be ok, I only charge £45 for bridal make-up.
I'm thinking the rep won't want to come all the way to my house and leave without an order, I can imagine that towards the end I will be pushed and pressurised to put in an order. So I'm wondering if I should cancel the appointment.

Has anyone else had any experience with the reps coming round or what do you think I should do??

Hi, Personally I have never found them pushy, very helpful yes but not pushy. However the make up is wonderful and it is so easy to go OTT because you want the lot. I have to say though the make up does speak for itself and once a client has had it on their skin they will order it.. well that's my xperience anyway hun HTH xx
You could always explain your position before they come out, they are all lovely!

I use lilylolo mineral makeup, like yourself I rarely do makeup but clients love it and it's really easy to apply. There is no minimum order and it's quick and easy to set up x

I also contacted them as I just wanted some info and they were very pushy at making an appointment (actually they made it without me even agreeing and sent me a confirmation email-I hadnt even agreed). I cancelled the appointment and even then they wanted to call in a week to 'have a chat', I kindly told them I wasnt interested anymore.
I do agree that they probably will want an order if they come out to you, although Im sure they have had people before whi havent ordered.
I agree, give them a call and explain your situation so that they understand pre-visit.
x

Doesn't matter how pushy they are, YOU are in control of your finances!

Think I will call them tomorrow and thanks I will take a look at the other brand as well x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi

Did you cancel it?
I too got a phone call and an appointment was arranged to a rep to visit me. Im trying to cancel mine but cant find a contact number to cancel her on all i can find it a toll free number.
I didnt get an email to confirm the details though
If anyone has any contact details id grately appreciate it

x x

Latest posts

Back