Jessica nail varnish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ank

Reaction score
Hi, i dont use Jessica nail varnish but one of my clients has asked me if i could get her some, could anyone help me and if you dont mind advising me where to purchase some. x x

Thanks very muchly x x x :)

Gerrard International are the UK Distributors for Jessica.

i have used Jessica's restoration basecoats for post acrylic damaged nails and they are brilliant! I am in australia and i get my Jessica products from a website called Jessica Cosmetics.com- you can find the nail products in there. Good luck!!

Hay Ank - it's Susan and Ian of Gerrard Int (was Natural Nail Company)... they supply Jessica to the UK so I would suggest you buy from them and not the US website... support your UK distribs!! :):idea:

Hay Ank - it's Susan and Ian of Gerrard Int (was Natural Nail Company)... they supply Jessica to the UK so I would suggest you buy from them and not the US website... support your UK distribs!! :):idea:

Thanks, i will take a look at their website, do you know how much they charge for postage??? x x x

I am a Creative user but have, just once, used Jessica polish because a client brought it along - as she loved the colour.

I will never use it again, even if asked. I hated it to apply and as I had a very similar colour in my Creative range I used that instead. The client rang to tell me how much she preferred the finish and that it lasted so much longer without chipping.

I too would use Creative, I love their formulation and colours. They last for AGES - 3 of mine I have had for at least 7 years and believe it or not are all FINE!! I currently have "Bewitched" on my own toes which is ancient!! Apparantly they are made in a totally unique way in which when they are not in use and are just sitting there in the bottle they go into a kind of hibernation mode where the components separate, which thereby keeps them in tip top condition for the next usage.
Great colours, longevity, excellent brush, for me 10 out of 10:lol:

I use Jessica & have never had anything but positive feedback from clients about how long it lasts. It is certainly a different method of application, which is down to the formulation (which on a positive side doesn't contain formaldehyde like many enamels), but most of my clients find it grows off their nails long before it chips off.

I use CND in my salon but the salon I go to to have my pedicure done use Jessica and it always stay put on my toe nails until I return for my pedicure... I even found myself buying a few colours at Prof Beauty North as the colours are lush. I have a colbolt(sp) blue on my toes at the mo and I love it.

I still love my CND polishes and their workability.... and of course their colour range hehe... :)

I use Jessica & have never had anything but positive feedback from clients about how long it lasts. It is certainly a different method of application, which is down to the formulation (which on a positive side doesn't contain formaldehyde like many enamels), but most of my clients find it grows off their nails long before it chips off.

what do you mean by "different method of application"
im about to buy nearly the whole range of jessica colours for my salon,

The Jessica colours have a different composition to normal varnishes & when you're applying them you can put them on with the three stroke method but must then use 10-15 strokes to introduce air into the colour or it won't start to set. It's then only once you take the brush away that it starts to set. To be honest as far as retail goes it's a boon as many clients are incapable of getting a good cover with three strokes, so the 10-15 strokes gives them more play to get it looking right.

The Jessica colours have a different composition to normal varnishes & when you're applying them you can put them on with the three stroke method but must then use 10-15 strokes to introduce air into the colour or it won't start to set. It's then only once you take the brush away that it starts to set. To be honest as far as retail goes it's a boon as many clients are incapable of getting a good cover with three strokes, so the 10-15 strokes gives them more play to get it looking right.

I did not know that! Goes to show why you should get training from specific providers. I worked with Jessica in my last job as that is what my boss stocked. I loved it, she had Creative polishes too but not as many.
Hmmm.. more training on the cards for me, I think

xx

I am a Creative user but have, just once, used Jessica polish because a client brought it along - as she loved the colour.

I will never use it again, even if asked. I hated it to apply and as I had a very similar colour in my Creative range I used that instead. The client rang to tell me how much she preferred the finish and that it lasted so much longer without chipping.

I have to say i agree with you here. I have to use Jessica at work and i really dont like it. It always goes so gloopy so quickly and its nasty to apply. I do like the base coats though.
xxx

Latest posts

Back