Jewellery Engraving

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bristol-beauty

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I'm hoping someone on here might be able to help me.
It's my birthday in 6 weeks and my OH wants to know what to get me, so I've been thinking. I thought of a diamond ring with our names engraved on the inside of the band. I wondered if this area was too small to be engraved?

I wanted to get something personal (which is where the engraving came to mind) and if the area's too small then I have no idea what he should get me.

xx

Friends of mine have each of their wedding bands engraved, so I don't see why not.

Wedding bands tend to be thicker than diamond ring bands

You're quite right Trin ... the thought hadn't even occured to me.

I'm sure that any reputable jewellery company/shop will advise as to whether or not it is possible though, so it's worth asking.

Yep its possible, I have my wedding ring and engagement ring engraved with hubbies name on the inside, we had them done in Goldsmiths jewellers.
hth's xxx

I'd say it would depend also on the style of the ring......( gold/silver on diamond ring are usually quite thin).........not really the size......I had a wide gold ring engraved for me .......it's a pinky ring size 3......you would be better to ask your local jeweler

Thanks everyone :) x

Latest posts

Back