jitters for xmas stall i could really use some help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
hi guys
im having some really bad jitters
ive got my xmas stall tommorow afternoon and want to advertise as a trainee nail tech but really dont know what to do???
im polishing and adding nail art to the kids but want to take the
Opportunity to advertise that i am training and can polish and do nail art and polish and file and also am looking for ppl to practice on at a small fee (to cover costs) maybe doing small nail partys etc for adults?
im all over the place wondering if ive bitten off more than i can chew and aiming to high for a church stall but really want to make a go of this and could really do with some advice??? xxxx:eek::eek::eek:

It will be fine , the children will love it so much, i understand i get a bit nervous when doing kids because i think its going to be hard , but it goes so quickly! If you are wanting to promote your new venture then why not make up a list of prices or model rates and maybe take names and numbers of anyone interested. Try not to make model rates too cheap , as it doesnt do you any favours, let us know how it goes , you will be tired but i am sure you will be pleased you did it!:hug:

Yes you will be fine and it will do you the world of good,
you will be amazed at how quick you become at painting them nails when you have a queue, and how much confidence you will gain,
i did a very similar event at my local church when i had first qualified,
i was there for 2 & 1/2 hrs and did 24 peoples nails with nail art on every nail,
i soon learnt my lesson, nail art only ever goes on the ring fingers now at these events lol
as you are doing it for children keep the designs really simple and don't give them too much to choose from or they will take forever, pink polish and glittery polish is a firm favorite with children,
print off some flyer's with your contact details on them and your price list for model rates, you can always write a small section about yourself so people know where you are in your career hth

Latest posts

Back