Job interview - what to wear!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Hey! I've an interview tomorrow for Salon administrator in a Day Spa just wondering if anyone could help me out on what to wear??
I'm so nervous!!!! :Scared:

Dont be nervous :0) you'll be fine! Go dressed smart! neat and tidy, maybe black trousers and a nice top or shirt? xx

Yeah thats what i was thinking, black trousers or a pencil skirt and a blouse or something maybe? hmmm decisions decisions! I just wanna make sure i get everything right because i really really want it!
thanks hun x

Black trousers or skirt with a blouse sounds find to me - best of luck, let your enthusiasm shine through :)

something smart but not over the top...dont want to be more over dressed than the person interviewing you....oh and be yourself and wear a smile and a sparkle in your eye.

Good luck also :hug:

Always dress smart - the interviewer will then be able to imagine you in that role. Make sure your hair, makeup and nails are neat and polished. Nothing over the top but make it clear that you have made an effort. Good luck.

If it helps I always take some paracetamol before an interview, it just helps to calm my nerves down.
Oh and imagine them naked, gives you the upper hand lol.
Good luck

If it helps I always take some paracetamol before an interview, it just helps to calm my nerves down.
Oh and imagine them naked, gives you the upper hand lol.
Good luck

Paracetamol?????

I would recommend Kalms. And a strawberry milkshake from McDonalds.

A smile gets you a long way so :D

Paracetamol?????

I would recommend Kalms. And a strawberry milkshake from McDonalds.

A smile gets you a long way so :D
Oh yeah definately. Im a yoga teacher, when I was going through intense exams (physical) and the scrutiny involved. I didnt take Kalms or anything that would make me horizontal for obvious reasons. Paracetamol calmed my mind and body.
Dont knock it till you try it! :p

Latest posts

Back