Job News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Well Geeks!

After a work break of 6 months and all that nasty operation business I am happy to tell you that as from Wednesday next week I have a new job working for California Nails in Bolton. My main function will be customer services, helping customers with orders and queries about products. So if any of you put an order through next week and there is some goon on the phone sounding a bit lost, that'll be me! :biggrin: so go easy on me please! Seriously though if you realise it's me on the end of the phone introduce yourself and I'll do everything I can to help.

Blimey! it's all very exciting!

J xxx

Congratulations Jo Jo, that's fantastic news had. Love your homerisms! I will copy them down and use them at work

Good luck for next week.

Cathy

Great news JoJo ... you will be just brilliant at that job. They are lucky to have YOU. I wont be placing any orders :biggrin: , but i AM wishing you all the best. The customers will love you.

geeg said:
Great news JoJo ... you will be just brilliant at that job. They are lucky to have YOU. I wont be placing any orders :biggrin: , but i AM wishing you all the best. The customers will love you.

Thank you Geeg, you know it means alot to me coming from you.

Chris is so happy we will have 2 salaries coming in he seems to have momentarily gone crazy and has bought me some pink roses (my fave), a box of choccies and a bottle of Champagne, thats right not Cava but Champagne, he is also taking me out to dinner! Blimey I didn't realise he wanted me to go back to work so bad!!! :lol: :lol:

megga congratulations on your new job i wish you every happiness with California Nails :D

MEGA CONGRATS FOR YOUR NEW JOB

We'll get to meet cos I' up there for training next Weds.... getting more and more nervous by the day!!

Your first call of the day will prob be me looking for directions cos I'm bound to get lost!!

Can't wait to meet you in person..

Take it easy.

I am so pleased for you.............Well done babe, you deserve this so much xxxx
They are a nice bunch of guys there and you rock there.......they are lucky to have you there xxx........
So good luck and well done xxxx

nails@42ndstreet said:
MEGA CONGRATS FOR YOUR NEW JOB

We'll get to meet cos I' up there for training next Weds.... getting more and more nervous by the day!!

Your first call of the day will prob be me looking for directions cos I'm bound to get lost!!

Can't wait to meet you in person..

Take it easy.

Hiya!

I think I might have been there today when you called for directions? someone called for directions from Bristol!!! Excellent! My first day and I get to see a familiar 'face'! Look forward to meeting you! J xx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I am so pleased for you.............Well done babe, you deserve this so much xxxx
They are a nice bunch of guys there and you rock there.......they are lucky to have you there xxx........
So good luck and well done xxxx

Ahh thanks Ruthy! Just got back from my celebration meal! a bit tipsy! hic! J xx

big congrats on the new job jo-jo.....i ask of you one thing though.....if i ever happen to phone up to order anything then please decline my order.....no more needless spending from me....lol :D

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
big congrats on the new job jo-jo.....i ask of you one thing though.....if i ever happen to phone up to order anything then please decline my order.....no more needless spending from me....lol :D

stanleyann

Lol! babe I'm not sure thats in my job description!!! I'm as bad as you are for buying stuff! J xx

Well done Jo!
im glad you put a post up to tell us your good news:)
no doubt you will end up talking to me on the phone a few times...lol

Jess
xox

Yea that was me.

I'm useless at finding places...lol

See you soon.
Jo Jo said:
Hiya!

I think I might have been there today when you called for directions? someone called for directions from Bristol!!! Excellent! My first day and I get to see a familiar 'face'! Look forward to meeting you! J xx

congrats jo jo , you deserve it , i am sure you will be fab, love dee

wow Jo Jo that is excellent news - I guess you'll be seeing Antonio a lot too!! What a giggle :biggrin: xxx

Congratulations Jo - I'm very happy for you! :D

Also very jealous :green: as you'll get to see Ant's masterpieces on a regular basis!

I hope it all goes well for you.

Well Done
Jackie

Hey Jo, nice one hun, well i hope you love it to bits...I wish I could do the same its a step nearer to doing nails 24/7....Good Luck...Love Loux

Well done JoJo i'm sure it will all go ok for u congratulations

Well done Jo Jo. Look after yourself. I have pm you.

Suze x

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS Jo - what fab news ;)

Latest posts

Back