Jobless and depressed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
:cry: Hi fellow geeks, I am officially jobless as of this Friday been made redundant company I work for are only small gone bust, so been frantically looking for jobs but too no avail :( had some interviews but nothing. I am working in an office full time and doing nails when I can its so depressing :(

Aw - maybe you could throw yourself into your nails business untill you can get another Job?

Hope you get sorted soon!!! xxx

Perhaps try organising some pamper/tanning parties or similar to keep you going while you are looking for another job?

thats a really good idea thank shel & rach :)

Hi Sweet, don't worry, something wicked will come along, and you never know, it might be a push in the right direction on the nail front!
Good luck chicken xxx

Oh honey, i was exactly the same in november when i was made redundant, i hated it, i was a bum for two months, things will pick up I promise, just stay positive, believe me you'll find something.... :Love: :Love:

thank u girls, its lovely too know I can seek advice/reassurance from you it means alot :)

as the others have said u have nails you can do until u find something else. why not put some flyers round and see if u get any response?? its worth a try xx

ps just seen where u are from, i live just outside york!!

Hi Chick
Don't know if it is of any use to u but i know where a job is going in a salon for a nail tech. Although that depends on where in north yorks u r located!

:hug: :hug: xxx

i hope you find something soon keep your chin up

diesel1978 said:
Hi Chick
Don't know if it is of any use to u but i know where a job is going in a salon for a nail tech. Although that depends on where in north yorks u r located!

u don't know of any going IN york do you??xx

Fraid not hun.....ah ah hold on a mo though.....go to www.worktrain.gov.uk and look for nail technician jobs in York.....it will come up with manicure jobs so look at those i am sure the lat time i looked on there there was jobs going in York and Easingwold. HTH

LOve
Amanda

great stuff cheers amanda xx

Latest posts

Back