Join me in G.A.C.T.A.S

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
.....which stands for Geeks Against Christmas Talk and Shopping

It is far too early, the geese haven't even flown off yet and I'm still waiting for a bit of summer. I really wish I could have a Christmas by pass altogether but understand not every body feels the same.

So this is my one man stand against talking about it YET

Anyone want to join me ?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 13
I'm in!!! I hate the C word too!!! :green: And of course with the C word comes the S word (you know those horrid green bullets!!!! oh gawd what have you started Adele!!!)

Omg count me in Adele I cant stand "C" and have no plans to send cards or give any pressies this year alot to do with the lack of work!!!
And as for the green bullets eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:irked:

OMG!! How can you NOT like Christmas :eek::eek: It's my favourite time of th year, Christmas isn't about spending tons of money, its about family, spending time together, having fun! I for one love christmas!!:lol:

Sorry Adele...

You know I loves ya and all that and I think you are dead pretty....

but I love CHRISTMAS

I'm in the mooood for Christmas....I feel like Christmas....ooooh I'm having a ball tonight....(singing to the Nolans... )

Here is a card to keep you merry.....

OMG!! How can you NOT like Christmas :eek::eek: It's my favourite time of th year, Christmas isn't about spending tons of money, its about family, spending time together, having fun! I for one love christmas!!:lol:
You can have my family round too if you like, don't get me wrong, I love them all dearly.........just not at Christmas and particularly if we have to start talking about in September:green:

You can have my family round too if you like, don't get me wrong, I love them all dearly.........just not at Christmas:green:

:lol::lol::lol:

but if you don't like being merry....you won't want any of this then....:lol:

Sorry Adele...

You know I loves ya and all that and I think you are dead pretty....

but I love CHRISTMAS

I'm in the mooood for Christmas....I feel like Christmas....ooooh I'm having a ball tonight....(singing to the Nolans... )

Oh hell, who let her in:eek::eek::eek:

Thats me out then :lol:

Bah Humbug, I hate Christmas! (in September). If God had wanted it in September then baby Jesus would have been a premature baby and come 3 months early.

Christmas is lovely but only at Christmas!

Bah Humbug, I hate Christmas! (in September). If God had wanted it in September then baby Jesus would have been a premature baby and come 3 months early.

Christmas is lovely but only at Christmas!

yeah but....if you think about it....he was in his mummy's tummy then....
so technically from March till December we can celebrate Christmas can't we???????? :|

and if you divide the word up...Christ-Mas.... well MAS in Spanish means MORE....
so basically it means more Christmas....:lol:

Don't ever say I clutch at straws....

I hear what you are saying Adele....and I agree on a personal level. No Christmas shopping talk or swopping turkey recipes :rolleyes: until December.

BUT...we are in business, and we need to plan ahead and should already be planning our christmas campaigns in order to make the most out of the season.
So can Christmas design nails, and Christmas business offers be excluded from your ban??

I hear what you are saying Adele....and I agree on a personal level. No Christmas shopping talk or swopping turkey recipes :rolleyes: until December.

BUT...we are in business, and we need to plan ahead and should already be planning our christmas campaigns in order to make the most out of the season.
So can Christmas design nails, and Christmas business offers be excluded from your ban??

This is a good point and even I have been planning accordingly.:idea:

It is the shopping, present, tinsel talk which is bringing me out in a rash:lol:

I hate Christmas....count me in

Count me in too, I am banning christmas this year, but then I am being a miserable cow atm ..:irked:
Not with you lot tho :hug:x

Well tinsel talk I can do....

you find it all around here....they use the matt natural green looking wired tinsel as privacy fencing around the gardens over here... in Javea at least....we have it on our naya upstairs outside my bedroom....( It was already here when we moved....personally I think it looks daft lol )

So tinsel all year round in Javea....I am going to put ickle fairy lights all over it about a week from now I think :lol:

Latest posts

Back