Jordan/Katie Price makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has any tips or hints on doing some Jordan eye make up. I do a good smokey eye on clients but its more subtle that Jordan, Were going out fancy dress tonight, all different and the birthday girl is going as a playboy bunny, jordan hair etc. have the strip lashes, armed and ready, but wondered what colours style etc eyes to do. any help would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks R xx

Hi, you could try greens/blues/purples instead of your blacks/brows with the smokey eye. Shimmer pinks/creams/whites/golds/silvers as highlighters.

You want to wing the effect as much as you can, but remember not to drag the colours down pass the eye.

Loads of mascara

Cheek highlighter

and make sure her eyebrows are a good shape and you may need to darken them slightly to frame the eye more.

and of course, pouty lips

Hope you have a great night,

good idea with the eyebrows and the colours, many thanks x

Iv noticed that she has a orangey peach on the lids most of the time with a white gold highlighter on the brow bone.

How did your night go? Hope you enjoyed it.

And how was the makeup, what did you do?

Like Pazzy said, I think Katie usually has a dramatic socket blend than a full on smokey eye. Hope you had a good night :green:

Like Pazzy said, I think Katie usually has a dramatic socket blend than a full on smokey eye. Hope you had a good night :green:

Woo hoo great to see you back I have been missing youxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Sorry to go off topic

Latest posts

Back