Josh Wood colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
Hi, wonder if you could help?
a client of mine who went from blonde to red few weeks ago, has messaged me saying she’s bought this product.
I think it’s just another- off the shelf colour which will mess up all the hard work I’ve done?
I was messaging her saying we can do a gloss or semi colour depending on how much it’s faded, when she told me she’s already ordered it 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s josh Wood Gloss?
I’ve not heard of it before?

Attachments

• 76A5E204-25BE-4D60-BB25-EB576F9ABB80.jpeg
    76A5E204-25BE-4D60-BB25-EB576F9ABB80.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 8
Looks like an at home colour direct dye Semi so will fade over a few washes, depending on how porous her hair is and whether she’s using heated tools etc,...

This is what their website says...“The glosses are semi-permanent deep conditioning colour treatments that are designed to change tones in your lengths and ends.”

I’d tell her to book back in when it’s faded.

Looks like an at home colour direct dye Semi so will fade over a few washes, depending on how porous her hair is and whether she’s using heated tools etc,...

This is what their website says...“The glosses are semi-permanent deep conditioning colour treatments that are designed to change tones in your lengths and ends.”

I’d tell her to book back in when it’s faded.
Thanks, yes I had a quick look on the site she’d used and thought that’s what they were too, she’s booked in for a gloss as still has colour just faded,
Can I ask, as I used 55/46 Koleston on her hair last time, would a gloss be better to do than a semi colour, I’ve never really done glosses on clients, just tried them out on myself and family,

A gloss is usually a conditioner with direct dye colour added.
I would say if you’re using CT, it will last longer than a Gloss as it will be more heavily pigmented.

Latest posts

Back