Juice plus-Anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Not sure if any of you ladies have heard about juice plus? It's a natural supplement of fruits and veg and can be taking in capsules or shakes. A few people I know are doing it and it shows you can lose a lot of weight as well doing it. Apparently it gives you loads of energy too, I want to start as I'm very fussy with what I eat etc and this would be a good way to get everything I need! Does anyone have any success stories.

Thanks in advance

Missy xxx

I've been wondering this myself.

A lot of my friends are using it and theres lots of 'consultants' popping up to get on the bandwagon. I can't find any reference to say that it is an actual weight loss programme on their website but people swear by it for their weight loss, so whats that about?

Think its more of a healthy living thing. For someone like me who doesnt eat a lot of fruit and veg u can take capsules which contain 27 blends of it i think. I want to try it but its quite expensive xx

I was told yesterday that you pay a lump sum or 4 installments to be able to do it so without knowing the actual costs I presume it works out expensive?
Based on this presumption, and I know I am a meanie, but a blender and fresh fruit sounds a lot nicer to me.

Yep if u want capsules its £57 a month for 4 months for the 3 blends! X

Blimey, that is expensive!

Yep very!! But you get good results tho xx

Just the shakes are £99, or £26 a month in 4 instalments. They Last just over 3months.
I'd never heard of it until today. My client swears by it and has now started selling it, she said its fruit and veg and makes you feel alot better she can bounce out of bed xx

Ye the capsules r the best aparently. And ye everyone seems to be selling it at the mo. u can make around 800 a month for just promoting it and get the product free! Mite try it myself lol x

Ye the capsules r the best aparently. And ye everyone seems to be selling it at the mo. u can make around 800 a month for just promoting it and get the product free! Mite try it myself lol x

I was tempted ( shed made double that ;) )

Shall we do it lol x

Haha! I seriously thought about it it's pretty much all done via your phone if you've got a smart phone, on fb or most people text! I wouldn't mind texting inbetween clients for that much a month.. ! Xx

Hi :) I'm a distributer of juice plus, the reason you can't find anything online about it being a diet is because it isn't made as a diet. It's a whole food based supplement that is so good for you its actually been scientifically proven to reduce the risk of heart desease and cancer.. Then many moons ago, someone thought, hey this would be good to use as a meal replacement because it had everything you need in the drink and capsules, so you loose weight and feel great, without yo yo inbox back xxx

I've been taking Juice+ for years. I am related to someone who works for the company and she twisted my arm to try it! LOL! I really like them and have continued taking them for over 15 years! And I might add that I pay full price! So, that's saying something. The rest of my family have used them on and off, no one has liked them as much as I do.

I've been taking Juice+ for years. I am related to someone who works for the company and she twisted my arm to try it! LOL! I really like them and have continued taking them for over 15 years! And I might add that I pay full price! So, that's saying something. The rest of my family have used them on and off, no one has liked them as much as I do.

How do u afford it?? I wanted to try it bit got quoted £57 a month for capsules just too much!! X

Yes, it is expensive, but I don't spend money on things that are bad for me, so I have the money to spend on things that are good for me!

Yes, it is expensive, but I don't spend money on things that are bad for me, so I have the money to spend on things that are good for me!

I still think its a bit steep when you run a household and children etc. if it was cheaper and know a lot of my friends would use and i definatly would x

Oh, I agree that it is expensive. They used to have a program that if a parent buys it, the company gives you the children's product for one child. I wonder if they still do that. Otherwise, there are many other companies that make a greens product. And some are less expensive. I really like the idea of adding extra greens and fruits to my diet.

Oh, I agree that it is expensive. They used to have a program that if a parent buys it, the company gives you the children's product for one child. I wonder if they still do that. Otherwise, there are many other companies that make a greens product. And some are less expensive. I really like the idea of adding extra greens and fruits to my diet.

Yes i love the idea, and i really want to do it i just really cAnt afford the £57 a month! X

Latest posts

Back