Juice plus-Anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a cheaper option with JuicePlus they do shakes, the full set of capsules, the fruit and veg only capsules, then the chewables!

I have recently become a rep for JuicePlus after trying it and loving it! I just feel more ready for the day, my hair and nails have never been better! I am going to start following a plan for weight loss but I am happy with just feeling better. With 3 kids and running a beauty salon I need all the help I can get!!

Yes i love the idea, and i really want to do it i just really cAnt afford the £57 a month! X

I saw it on facebook And the lady was mailing me, she never said anything about tablets just the shakes for £26 a month was all I'd need?. my mum done herbalife and that's like £100 a month a still need to buy all your healthy dinners snacks and fruit and veg!! x

I saw it on facebook And the lady was mailing me, she never said anything about tablets just the shakes for £26 a month was all I'd need?. my mum done herbalife and that's like £100 a month a still need to buy all your healthy dinners snacks and fruit and veg!! x

The tablets are better, u can get the shakes too ye and they are cheaper x

Latest posts

Back