Just bought more Shellac & new lamp woohoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
Im exited today as I have bought 5 more shellac colours & a CND lamp. Cant wait to try them out.
Just wanted to share that with people who understand my exitement as 'normal' non nail people dont get it lol.

I understand and know exactly how you feel Cath4512 because I was just like you yesterday when my 9 new bottles of Shellac arrived! It even made me do the house work twice as quick just so I could get to play with them.:biggrin:

Im just not doing my cleaning until I have tried them out, I have got my priorities right lol

Ooh it's fab when you get new colours!

I hope u don't mind me asking but since your location says Yorkshire did you go to the shop this morning to buy them I think I may have been behind you?? Xx

Im exited today as I have bought 5 more shellac colours & a CND lamp. Cant wait to try them out.
Just wanted to share that with people who understand my exitement as 'normal' non nail people dont get it lol.

How exciting! Which colours did you get?

have fun! please let us know what colours you bought :)

Ooh it's fab when you get new colours!

I hope u don't mind me asking but since your location says Yorkshire did you go to the shop this morning to buy them I think I may have been behind you?? Xx
I did go to the shop yes. Was it you who had the bad cough??

How exciting! Which colours did you get?

I got decadance, red baroness, iceed cappachino,zillionaire & rose bud. I have 11 colours now. Want more though lol.

Its nice to put a face to a name. I will request you as a friend hun.x

thanks, your haloween ones were cool.x

Latest posts

Back