just curious how old you geeks are...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's the average geeky age?

• under 20

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • in your 20's

Votes: 336 39.7%
  • in your 30's

Votes: 352 41.6%
  • in your 40's

Votes: 112 13.2%
  • in your 50's

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • over 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
sometimes i feel very old and am just curious how old my fellow geeks are! Don't think i'm being rude - merely curious :D
also want to use my premium geek status poll now that i can!

IM STILL A BABY, ONLY 18 (19 ON 12TH MARCH) AND THE YOUNGEST WORKING HERE!!!! FEEL A BIT STUPID SOMETIMES BECAUSE I CAN FIND SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY AND PMSL AND EVERY1 WILL LOOK AT ME STRANGLEY DEADPAN!!! I HAVE QUITE AN IMMATURE SENSE OF HUMOUR, THINK I GET IT OFF MY FELLA.

ALYSHA

Hi! Unforutnately I've discovered my love of nails rather later than I would have hoped! I'm already 32 and just completed my VTCT in mani & pedi, shortly to start qualification in Nail Technology. Shame, I was hoping to retire by the time I was 35... Ha ha! xxx

hi all,

i'm 33, had children very young so i've started work later in life. (well doing nails)

mandy x

Hi, Im 34! :eek:

Still feel and act like a kid though! I still hide from my hubby/kids/work colleagues and jump out barking.....PMSL!! (thats how come i'm 'barking mad geek' lol) I cant stop giggling thinking about it now!! lol. Its a really loud bark too, like a big rottweiller (sp?) or something and they normally jump really well!! :twisted: My hubby comes home from work and if im not visible he says 'ok....where are you hiding??' lol

OMG i sound mad!! :D

Im 26, but with my 3 kids I feel 46 lol

Can only just put myself in the 20's part, the big 30 arrives next month:Scared:

Hiya,

I'm 28.....although they do say you're only as old as the man you are feeling:Grope: . Oh poo.....that makes me 35!:Scared:
Need to find a younger model!:wink2:
K x

blimey ! thats all i will say check my details lol

I am 32 will be 33 on march 17th, St Patricks day. When i was school all the kids used to wear there brownie and girl guide uniforms on st patricks day and i used to think it was cos it was my birthday, duh!!!....

I am happy to be in my 30's ....teens...horrid ..hated it..20's was ok, but then had 3 littleones and i thought i'd never get away from nappies and sick....30's kids at school time on my hands, some ME time, love it.

xxx

32 I'm afraid. Wish I could knock 10 years off, and not make the same mistakes. (Like getting in to nails earlier in life!!)

Anna F

lol Dawn .... i'm with you :)

hello

i agree with Angie 30's are great i'm 34 tomorrow so lots of wine this weekend then.!!11

Happy birthday for tomorrow Nikkie.

I'm sayin nuffin, but let's just say that I'm little older than you guys ;)

i was 22 last sunday. although feel older as i have a 2 year old son, a mortgage, married may 2003, and looking to buy my second house, whereas most of my old school mates (lookin on friends reunited) are only just finishing uni and getting there first job! I went to college and di business gnvq ad and history a level, I've been a trainee accountant, bar manager and gym instructor, and now im a mobile nail tech, and accounts manager for my mums business. looking at all of that you would think i was oder!

seems that most geeks are in their 30's tho. thats probley why there is so much good advice floating around this site!

nik said:
hello

i agree with Angie 30's are great i'm 34 tomorrow so lots of wine this weekend then.!!11

Happy Birthday for 2moro!

I'm 35 and will be 36 in March :lick:

I loved turning 30, and so far my thirties have been fantastic :D

Slight trepidation about 40 though, so trying not to think about it :irked:

happy birthday tomorrow nikkie!
Dawn, i love your picture in your profile (dur...i've just realised shropshire dawn is you!)
so many of us here all saying the same thing - wish we'd got into nails sooner! But realistically, would i have got into nails in my early 20's? I think not - i had to work to pay the bills blah blah blah and now fortunately in a position where we are financially more secure, the children are at school but i wouldn't have had the confidence to do nails for fear of not bringing in enough to survive!

Tickled Pink! said:
sometimes i feel very old and am just curious how old my fellow geeks are! Don't think i'm being rude - merely curious :D
also want to use my premium geek status poll now that i can!

hey Dianne spill the beans - how are you first :hug:

Fab Freak said:
hey Dianne spill the beans - how are you first :hug:

whoops sorry girls - did this last time when i asked everyone how they came up with their user names - conveniently forgot to answer myself!

i am 36...37 this year. :D

Latest posts

Back