Just got the new Gelish shadows collection!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonU

Reaction score
Just got the whole shadows collection and will swatch them soon! It took forever for them to get to cosmoprof. I'm so excited!!

Ooo let us know what you think, I've heard you have to apply them even thinner as there is more pigment in them, to prevent wrinkling etc, the red, blue and purple look stunning from what I've seen :) enjoy xx

I love them but yes they're very thick and need to be applied very thin. I posted a photo in nail geek but am going to post it here too. They're simply gorgeous!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356244368.099795.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356244368.099795.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,048
Love that colour. Looking forward to seeing swatches - I feel a purchase coming on.

I absolutely love them..They're heavily pigmented though so need to be very thin and they are quite thick.

here are my swatches.. have to redo a couple of them because I did them too thick but here they are anyways!

Attachments

• 60013_325822260866748_477658231_n.jpg
    60013_325822260866748_477658231_n.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 821
Thank you! Wow they are gorgeous.

They really are all gorgeous!! Thanks for posting xx

loooving the gold!

You're very welcome. They really are gorgeous.

It's nice to see the colours thankyou, I ordered the red & purple yesterday. But now after seeing those i might have to make another purchase! :) xVx

The red is so far my favorite so it was a good choice but they're all so pretty!

I must admit that I'm finding these much harder to apply than all the other colours. Keep getting patches of wrinkling even though I think I'm applying thin enough layers.
Never mind, practice makes perfect I suppose x

I must admit that I'm finding these much harder to apply than all the other colours. Keep getting patches of wrinkling even though I think I'm applying thin enough layers.
Never mind, practice makes perfect I suppose x

They're highly pigmented so have to be really very thin. It is annoying but I absolutely love the colors.

Latest posts

Back