Just had the most amazing lash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
I have just had flirties lash training with layla in essex, if anyone is thinking of doing this I can highly recommend her, the training was amazing and lots of fun, the products are fab to. She also did me the most beautiful set of lashes when we were finished. I am so excited to start on clients next week!!!!
xxxxxx

I have just had flirties lash training with layla in essex, if anyone is thinking of doing this I can highly recommend her, the training was amazing and lots of fun, the products are fab to. She also did me the most beautiful set of lashes when we were finished. I am so excited to start on clients next week!!!!
xxxxxx

Like!!

hi i was thinking of doing this next how do i contact her for info thanks

Layla is fantastic if you go to www.beautytrix.me .me you can find your closest trainer
Really pleased you enjoyed your training happy lashing x

Myself and my 2 therapists do our training with flirties on the 7th I can't wait :)

How much is the training? I can't find the price on the website. Thanks.

The prices are on website www.beautytrix.me under Flirties semi permanent lash kits I'll pm you too

I'm looking on their website too hun & it doesn't seem to be working on my phone. Could you pm me details too? Thanks x

I did my training with layla a few months ago too she came to my house, one to one training, was sooo good learnt loads!

I'm looking on their website too hun & it doesn't seem to be working on my phone. Could you pm me details too? Thanks x

We are currently working on a mobile version of our website and it should be live shortly So you can view and order online but in the meantime please feel free to PM me or give us a call ?

Latest posts

Back