Just need to rant about Day Spa's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the young girl whipped the towel away and started massaging warm chocolate into my breasts (not at all erotic and put me off chocolate for a while!)

quote]

:lol::lol: dont know why but really made me laugh:eek:

ha ha me too. Fozzyo I feel like I hyjacked your thread but I have enjoyed reading the old massage boob syndrome and I don't feel so bad now!! Katelisa.... I did wonder!!! :lol: :smack:

Really soriminah?!!!! <<<<<<hippy-chick raises eyebrow in katelisa fashion>>>>>>>>>>>

thats just my perfectly arched eyebrow!!! lol. :green:

on the whole pants no pants i myself would prefer to wear my own if anything rather than paper ones, i'd probably go for a thong. I don't do full body massage myself, i do facial masge with neck and shoulders and alot of my clients will be wrapped up for their facial in just their pants. With tanning alot of people obviously go bare. Even if fully trained to do massage on the boobs i don't think i would, i'd be bloody shocked if someone did that on me without prior warning too:eek: xx

When I get massaged I have on just my knickers, my therapist does massage the breasts but he always asks first during the consultation

When I perform massages I tell clients to remove their clothing but keep on their underwear, I have had many a client strip naked because they weren't sure!

For facials I ask them to remove their clothing, but wear the sarong I provide

Hi

You see i think this is a problem in our industry, in hairdressing we thoroughly consult and clients can see exactly what your doing in the mirror so no surprises.

In beauty though were there nice and relaxed on a couch and whammo your therapist has her hands on your boobies!

In my salon i have little slips that the client fills in at her consultation its like a tick sheet.

example for massage:

How do you like the pressure of your massage? Firm, medium, light

What is the purpose of your visit today? relaxation, ease tension, ease knots, all

Are there any areas of your body you would prefer us NOT to massage? Back, Neck , Shoulders, Legs, buttocks, breasts, feet

Are there any areas of your body you would like more attention paying to?

You see? We all have our little phobia's. Then the clients get what THEY want with no little surprises i think we all forget that what is routine to is is not for clients.

As for your boobs sam maybe she couldnt resist them eh :Grope:

We do often get clients for tans, and waxes without knickers on i find it a bit embarassing and give them some disposables. :o

To be honest I'm not fussed whether they were underwear or not. As long as they are always covered with their towel then surely there should be no embarrassment. The only way I would know they didn't have any undies on is when I'm doing a back massage and I tuck the towel into the top of their knickers.
I have had one man come and tell me he doesn't wear any pants and that he was a naturalist, I just explained that I didn't have a problem with this, but that I would definatly need him to be covered with a towel or I would feel uncomfortable and wouldn't be able to massage him.

Really soriminah?!!!! <<<<<<hippy-chick raises eyebrow in katelisa fashion>>>>>>>>>>>
hehehe.

If you use correct towel placement you don't see anything. 95% of my clients are remedial and sports massage clients and if they wear anything it's usually just knickers\jocks.

I also work with a football team and see them naked all the time in the change room after a match when iceing injuries, removing strapping etc so it doesn't worry me or them.

Being a sports trainer I do injury prevention and management and when they have groin injuries in particular, when I'm working up in that area, I just get them to put their hands on their bits and move them over so I don't touch anything. Mostly they'll just be in their jocks.

I usually just go along with what the client wants - I don't have a problem with them going naked. It's up to the client but they're covered by towels when I'm working on them so all their rude bits are covered.

Latest posts

Back