Just sacked a client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want them out of my life..

I totally agree with what you've done. However I'm just curious. Did they have to pay for the trial? If so, is that really fair that you dropped them or did you give them a refund for the trial? I might be totally wrong here, I'm just looking at it from another angle and wondering how it works. Just learning. :D

Yes they paid for the trial and No I didn't refund the trial as I fulfilled my contractual obligations and did the trial, used my products and spent my time with the client and her to guests as per contract.

I will be refunding though the deposit for the wedding day as I cancelled the booking, if she cancelled she would loose the deposit ...I'm not a complete cow!

I was polite and welcoming to her and her guest and did my job, so whether I drop a client or not I have done my job, she breached the contract with her behaviour so no refund.

On the rare occasion i drop a client, i don't do it likely it is something I do think about and in the 2 occasions I have done it, it has been down to extreme bad behaviour.

Clients do have a contract and are made aware about that the trial is a 2 way thing and that bad behaviour will means no wedding day booking, despite this she chose to behave badly and insult me in my own home repeatedly on and off for 2.5 hours

Last edited:
Just a quick update!

She has just emailed me back and said that she totally understood why i was cancelling.

I find this even weirder its like she knew she was being completely rude how strange!

<3 Stephanie <3

I know, I was REALY shocked as she came over sooo polite and was also saying 'I'm sorry that you have chosen to decline to do our makeup'

Very strange indeed:-/

Count your blessings, some blokes got to marry her :/

I know, I was REALY shocked as she came over sooo polite and was also saying 'I'm sorry that you have chosen to decline to do our makeup'

Very strange indeed:-/

Maybe it was her sister or mother that replied via email instead of bridezilla?! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes they paid for the trial and No I didn't refund the trial as I fulfilled my contractual obligations and did the trial, used my products and spent my time with the client and her to guests as per contract.

I will be refunding though the deposit for the wedding day as I cancelled the booking, if she cancelled she would loose the deposit ...I'm not a complete cow!

I was polite and welcoming to her and her guest and did my job, so whether I drop a client or not I have done my job, she breached the contract with her behaviour so no refund.

On the rare occasion i drop a client, i don't do it likely it is something I do think about and in the 2 occasions I have done it, it has been down to extreme bad behaviour.

Clients do have a contract and are made aware about that the trial is a 2 way thing and that bad behaviour will means no wedding day booking, despite this she chose to behave badly and insult me in my own home repeatedly on and off for 2.5 hours

Fair enough. As long as you let her know that she didn't fulfil her contract I can see where you're coming from. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have put up with it either so good on you. I just wonder why she would be so stupid as she is wasting lots of money on trials and not getting an MUA at the end of it. Maybe she was showing off? What a weirdo. :rolleyes:

The way you describe her reminds me of the character Laura on the programme Him & Her. Anyone ever see it? If you have, you'll know what I'm talking about. :wink2:

They do did because they see it as an empty threat (contracts), they don't think they have behavioural problems in the first place, in fact they think they are being clever!. no one in the past has ever dared to tell them what they really like I.e rude etc and that because they are paying you they think they treat you however they want even though they are in your home.....and yes, because their STUPID!

Professional people like myself will not put up with this cr&p!

Last edited:
I find this even weirder its like she knew she was being completely rude how strange!

<3 Stephanie <3

I think her mother may have enlightened her about her behaviour after trial, as she looked mortified.

Latest posts

Back