Just want to share my good news.......!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hun thats great news, congratulations :D

Michelle77 said:
Hi all

I know I dont post on hear much and haven't been around for a while but thats coz I wasn't too well and ended up in hospital for a bit BUT I'm feeling 100% (well almost) and I'm really pleased to say I'm 9 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm over the moon coz we had IVF and it has worked 1st time, unfortunately I suffered hyperstimulation and the swelling has only just started to go down, I developed a 14cm cyst on my ovary so things were abit unsure for a couple of weeks but now I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!! :D

I'm suffering with morning sickness and very tired most of time but enjoying every minute lol!. We had our 1st scan last week and saw the heartbeat which was really good and strong.

My due date is 12th April.

Anyway just wanted to share my news!!!!!

Mich

Fabulous - Keep well and healthy - Much Love to Ya xxxxxxxx

HI There,

I haven't posted for a while but wanted to say Congratulations, this time last year I too found out I was expecting & had a beautiful son. It's the best gift you will ever have in your life, the whole thing is amazing.
I suffered really bad with morning sickness & found that aniseed balls really helped with sickness & also with my heartburn in the later stages. I also had a cyst on my ovary but was told that they usually dissapear around 20wks & they are normally formed to help your baby develop so try not to worry about it too much.

Anyway Cogratulations again, enjoy your prenancy & all the best for April (I had a due date of the 16th but he suprised me & came on the 2nd so get prepared just in case!!)

Debbie xxx

Great news take it easy xxx

Caz xxx

Great News!
Congratulations!
Bet your glowing! I know I would be if I was in your position.
:D

michelle g said:
congratulations! ginger biscuits are ment to be good for morning sickness.
congratulations !!!! I had ginger biscuits in every room cos i never new when the sickness would strike...:hug:

Congratulations!! keep us informed and good luck!

that brill news...........

i hadmorning sickness till i was 30 weeks, then i had my bubs at 36 weeks (but there was 2 so sickness is worse). its a very good sign though it shows that everything is ok..........

keep us updated. 12 april is my brothers birthday lol........

my two are 16 months old now walking and its great fun

Latest posts

Back