Katie Price extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made my husband who's from London explain to me who she is lol... can we talk about some Russel Brand Up In here!! Yum.... and incase anyone would like to know lol my hair looks like hs when I wake up!

is it me or is her hair wet in the pic? nobodies hair looks good when wet

New pics of Katie price with easilocks in on their Facebook. She's gone brunette x

I might sound silly here... but what are easy locks?x

New pics of Katie price with easilocks in on their Facebook. She's gone brunette x

just had a look at the website, they look like v small micro rings or like the little copper tubes? if anyone here uses them, are they worth that kind of money when they say they they can be worn for 3 months WITHOUT servicing..... though it can be re-used? xx

The hair can be reused but the micro rings have to be replaced.

I have easilocks in my hair at the moment yes the hair is fantastic quality. When I had them fitted the hairdresser said that Katie price uses easilocks extentions. X

Yes as I understand it the latest are easilocks - easilocks are amazing - I'm saving up to train with them!! Lots of the celebs have them!

Easilocks are basically coppertubes no difference at all in the application and the hair will come from the same factory's / suppliers as all the other "celeb" brands,x

Last edited:
I have easilocks in my hair at the moment yes the hair is fantastic quality. When I had them fitted the hairdresser said that Katie price uses easilocks extentions. X

Where did you have yours fitted? xxx

Haley Rebecca Pamperhouse Cheshire. X

What website can I order great lengths extensions from
Please x

You can only order great lengths if you have trained with them, you will struggle to find anyone who will supply to someone who did not take out the brands training. If you do fine anyone let us know x

Latest posts

Back