Katie Price extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
So I see she is rocking a new two tone style and we all know she is a massive fan of extensions. My question is what hair extensions is she wearing. Is it just her natural hair that is brown and the extensions are blonde creating the ombré look?

I know she wears pre bonded (and you can actually see the bonds) but recently additional lengths were using her to advertise their dip dye extensions but when I emailed them they were only available in clip ins which we all know she won't be wearing.

I just can't put my finger on how they have created that look.

Is it not Cinderella extensions? They sponsor the show.

I thought they were fusion... You see her have them done on the show.xx

Just looked at pic, only recently gone into extensions so wouldn't know,

But I'm not liking it! :(

Definitely not her hair with an extra colour... her natural hair is only about 4-5 inches long.

That woman needs to come to me for her extensions... I'll sort her out! ha ha ha x

Ooo I'm curious! Can someone post a pic? ;) x

I've just been watching her show. Looks like a mix of dark brown with a very light blonde and the dark is layered shorter than the rest. They were putting them in looked like pre bonded though as I didn't see a glue gun and just the heat wand. Cinderella do sponser the show.

I'm not a massive fan of the big contrast between bright blonde and dark brown ..... But cascada if you ask me!

I just though at first it was pre bonded ombré extensions but apparently you can't get them anywhere....... Apart from foxy burgundy and 1b.

No I've just noticed...... It's defo ombré strand by strand. Brown to blonde on the tip......... Must be Cinderella I'm not familiar with them...... Ooo intrigued

I think they are prebonded cinderella hair extensions, to be honest they are awful. You can see all the bonds, I dont like her blonde, I used to love them when she had them in very dark brown nearly black a lot better and her hair was lovely and shiny.

Honestly her extensions give me the creeps lol they look so poorly done and you can see every single bond she's in dire need of a hair makeover you can see all her own broken hair it's horrible

She needs a-star-style lol :)

I think they are prebonded cinderella hair extensions, to be honest they are awful. You can see all the bonds, I dont like her blonde, I used to love them when she had them in very dark brown nearly black a lot better and her hair was lovely and shiny.

We typed at the same time :D

Honestly her extensions give me the creeps lol they look so poorly done and you can see every single bond she's in dire need of a hair makeover you can see all her own broken hair it's horrible

She needs a-star-style lol :)

I'd give her exactly what she needs.... no-one would ever know! :wink2:

Katie's natural hair

On-Tuesday-Jordan-showed-off-her-natural-hair-in-this-gorgeous-snap.jpg

I'd give her exactly what she needs.... no-one would ever know! :wink2:

Her hair must be that damaged and fine now that's why you can see all the bonds, there are so many too you can see how thick they are, I'm sure the hairdresser just does what they are told lol!xx

Her hair must be that damaged and fine now that's why you can see all the bonds, there are so many too you can see how thick they are, I'm sure the hairdresser just does what they are told lol!xx

Unfortunately there are some extensionists around that if enough money is waved in front of their nose they will do it regardless of the clients hair health!

Money cannot always buy you quality... but will get you what you demand, good or bad!

I find it so funny how she can be such an 'icon' but have such awful hair. I've had a few clients say 'I want big hair like Katie price' I have to ask if they want the same damage too?! A client shown me an article once that says she has over 500bonds OUCH!

I was just about to pic up on that point that she has 500 bonds! Never in my entire time doing extensions have I got anywhere near to 500 bonds in a full head!

I also read that as well as her extensions that are pre bonded she also wear the clip in pieces that are sometimes referred to as half wigs! I just don't understand her hair at all!

I can imagine the stylist would apply a full head and then go back over those. Probably take a section from 2 neighboring strands to apply a 3rd. It's the only way I can figure it. So much weight though, no doubt they wont be .5s or even .8s either. :s

Her hair extensions are done by easilocks. Alot of celebrities at the minute are sporting these. Look it up the quality of the hair looks amazing. Hope this helps.

The hair quality does look beaut and they have fitted a few celebs. The method is still only micro ring though or copper tubes as they look dinky x

I can imagine the stylist would apply a full head and then go back over those. Probably take a section from 2 neighboring strands to apply a 3rd. It's the only way I can figure it. So much weight though, no doubt they wont be .5s or even .8s either. :s

I agree. The weight would be terrible... No wonder he has so much breakage/damage. She'll have no hair to attach extensions on too soon!

Latest posts

Back