keeping rhinestones on toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup it is a lovely glassy finish... I get mine from a local site for nail techs.. only costs me about $13 a bottle.. thats about 4ish pounds I think.

I'm sure you can get the Out The Door at Ellisons, Beauty Express or Salons Direct - one of them definitely, I've seen it in the catalogue, just can't remember which one :rolleyes:

My first ever set of toe-nail art I did what a lot of others are saying - put them on whilst the colour enamel coat was still tacky, then put a good dollop of top coat over the top - still on 8 weeks later and she goes running every day - result :lol:

:o:o

Just to give you an idea of how good "Out The Door" really is..

I painted my toes in July (or was it june? for the skull-nails bride's wedding?)
I was too lazy to remove it.. (actually, just didn't have time)
And my polish is STILL there.. growing out, no chipping.
AND so is the one rhinestone that I didn't pick off/file off (the others were forcibly removed)

(yes, I've been neglectful of my feet. But contorting myself into a pretzel is NOT fun!!! hurts my back:cry:)

can't go wrong with "out the door"
:green:

:o:o

Just to give you an idea of how good "Out The Door" really is..

I painted my toes in July (or was it june? for the skull-nails bride's wedding?)
I was too lazy to remove it.. (actually, just didn't have time)
And my polish is STILL there.. growing out, no chipping.
AND so is the one rhinestone that I didn't pick off/file off (the others were forcibly removed)

(yes, I've been neglectful of my feet. But contorting myself into a pretzel is NOT fun!!! hurts my back:cry:)

can't go wrong with "out the door"
:green:

LOL wow! now thats staying power! ... its brilliant stuff it really is.

thanks everyone i will be getting that top coat sounds "top" to me!!!!!!!!!!!!...sorry if i took over this thread :oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back