Keeping the client warm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering do may off you use an electric blanket during facials or massage or is there any other heat blankets out that i could use for my clients. thanks

yeah i do, I use a pro one that I bought for £80 thats waterproof.

If you use one ensure you get them checked regularly (pat tested) and only switch on five mins prior to client arriving.

Dont forget to watch out for contra indications to electric blanket use as well.

Kate

I just use a heated electric underblanket, which has always worked fine. However, like all electric blankets you should get them tested regularly. Nowdays a lot of them are also washable.

I use electric underblanket and I have brilliant woolen throw that I bought in Scotland. The only problem is how to wake up client after the treatment.

I use a heated underblanket, and it adds a touch of luxury to the treatment, most clients comment on it.

I also have a wheatbag in my towel cabi, its covered with a flannel that I sewed up and fits like a sleeve. I sometimes place this by the clients feet, on one of my treatments, I place it on the solar plexus.

the heatbag can also be placed under the neck or under the lower back.

I also have hand size wheatbags, and I sometimes give these to clients to hold.

Hot stones are also brilliant for adding a touch of class, I pop stones into a dry mitt and give that to the client to hold.

Yep, I have a waterproof, washable, heated underblanket, and a cashmere throw. As Guna says the only downside is having to listen to snoring (and on memorable occasion farting too :eek: ) and then having to wake them up afterwards. I do feel mean about that!

I have a fleecy under blanket that I bought from Argos and that does the job really well. Clients appreciate the extra touches like this in this chilly weather!:)

Latest posts

Back