Keeping your Facebook page interactive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I did a search but couldn't find anything that answered my question, so.. how do you keep your Facebook page interactive?

I post pictures of my work, nail art, products coming soon etc and although I have over 300 likers, very few of them are actually interactive with me/the page.

What have you found creates activity? What type of things do you post to keep people looking back?

I feel your pain, it's so hard when only about 30% of your likers actually see your posts in the first place. I post things on my personal page and get loads of interaction, then hardly anything on my business page.

What have you found creates activity? What type of things do you post to keep people looking back?

If you're already posting pictures, that's the main thing. Are you asking questions on your posts?

I feel your pain, it's so hard when only about 30% of your likers actually see your posts in the first place. I post things on my personal page and get loads of interaction, then hardly anything on my business page.

The more 'interaction' you get, the more people will see your posts (although 30% isn't actually too bad). That's why you see lots of pointless 'comment on this very obvious post!' style things. Just don't get tempted to do a personal profile for your business - that way quite often leads to getting your profile deleted...

There's a difference between activity on your page (such as posting pics etc.) and pure "interactivity".

Ask opinions (when you post a pic- don't be afraid of asking people what they think of it), ask questions, post links to your newsletter, post tips and hints, run competitions etc etc.

http://allfacebook.com/wildfire-keep-users-coming-back_b93582

Last edited:
The thing to remember with Facebook is it is a social media so be sociable. Tell people about your day, dont always try to sell things to people.

Thanks for your replies everyone. Will try and take the tips on board.

Latest posts

Back